Post by CMLDistribution » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi

I've just moved hosting for my Opencart Version 2.2.0.0 website and the site all works fine except when I try and do something that involved javascript eg add to basket or add to compare. I get the following message:

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 325 of the JSON data
OK
{"success":"Success: You have added <a href=\"http:\/\/www.etron.com\/powerpal-touch-duo-charger-discharger-uk\">PowerPal Touch Duo Charger\/Discharger (UK Plug)<\/a> to your <a href=\"http:\/\/www.etron.com\/index.php?route=checkout\/cart\">shopping cart<\/a>!","total":"3 item(s) - \u00a3259.97"}<b>Warning</b>: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/etron/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>14</b><b>Warning</b>: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/etron/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>14</b>
Similarly, the the backend, I get this error when viewing an order.

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 100 of the JSON data
OK
{"success":"Success: API session successfully started!","token":"oCy7dIsSL8rt2PNIuNLmTT2w9b8Je9DG"}<b>Warning</b>: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/etron/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>14</b><b>Warning</b>: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/etron/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>14</b>
Gutted really as the rest of the move went like a dream.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 am

Well, you probably downloaded/uploaded some Code-Files in Binary (image) Mode
instead of ASCII (text) Mode, and that added some whitespace (empty GAP) somewhere.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:08 pm

CMLDistribution wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 pm
I've just moved hosting for my Opencart Version 2.2.0.0 website and the site all works fine except when I try and do something that involved javascript eg add to basket or add to compare. I get the following message:
2.2.0.0 was a bit buggy, consider upgrading.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by CMLDistribution » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:08 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:08 pm
2.2.0.0 was a bit buggy, consider upgrading.
Would love to but that kills the site as well.