Post by onoriotorti » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi there everyone,
I was wondering if it is possible to view more information in the quickview page, like packaging or size.
I have managed to do this for the product page using this tutorial: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=50476 you can see it in the attached file (product page.jpg) inside the red rectangle.
I also tried using the same code for the quickview.tpl but it looks bad.
So is there a way to achieve this? Maybe by modifying the code in the quickview.tpl a way that I haven't thought of?

Also I have a similar problem with the ex.tax script on top of the price, it shows on the product page but not on the quickview, but I have no clue on why it would do that. (see green rectangle in attached quickview.jpg)

Like said before I have attached the images of the quickview page and the product page so you can see the differences that I'm trying to remove.

I am using opencart version 2.2.0.0 and I have the journal2 theme installed. The website is www.cattex.com

Thanks for the help,

Onorio.

Attachments

quickview.jpg

quickview.jpg (244.63 KiB) Viewed 912 times

product page.jpg

product page.jpg (152.25 KiB) Viewed 912 times

Post by sachin6609 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 pm

onoriotorti wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 pm
Hi there everyone,
I was wondering if it is possible to view more information in the quickview page, like packaging or size.
I have managed to do this for the product page using this tutorial: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=50476 you can see it in the attached file (product page.jpg) inside the red rectangle.
I also tried using the same code for the quickview.tpl but it looks bad.
So is there a way to achieve this? Maybe by modifying the code in the quickview.tpl a way that I haven't thought of?

Also I have a similar problem with the ex.tax script on top of the price, it shows on the product page but not on the quickview, but I have no clue on why it would do that. (see green rectangle in attached quickview.jpg)

Like said before I have attached the images of the quickview page and the product page so you can see the differences that I'm trying to remove.

I am using opencart version 2.2.0.0 and I have the journal2 theme installed. The website is www.cattex.com

Thanks for the help,

Onorio.
Hii onoriotorti

yes it is possible and its quite easy to do

I can help you In this

Thanks

Sachin

Post by onoriotorti » Wed May 09, 2018 3:02 pm

how can I do this?