Post by mmh55 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:51 am

Does anyone have any idea why my site is displaying the placeholder text instead of the language text?

Version 2.0.3.1

I haven't updated because everything was working fine, I finally got around to it and something went wrong with the upgrade. When I restored from a backup, this happened.

Thanks

Attachments

Site Text.png

Site Text.png (66.04 KiB) Viewed 105 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 am

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Well, during OC-2, they changed the Language Section
from ENGLISH to EN-GB, and in your Version, it's still ENGLISH.
So, check on the Server, and, at best, create an EN-GB Directory
as well, and upload all the Language Directories in BOTH SUB's,
english + eb-gb, in order to avoid, to eventually re-code some
Extensions you use or install.
And in the english Directory, make sure, that the MAIN File is named english.php
and in the en-gb Directory, the MAIN File (and image) needs to be named en-gb.php
and en-gb.png
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

For Sale: Top URL's, including an OpenCart V-Pro Shop!
A wide range of matching Designs can be seen here: http://www.opencart.li
For Information on URL's offered, please contact me at: jti@jacob.ch
Hundreds of Mods in 380+ Repositories for OC v.1.5.x - v.2.3.x
to be found on my Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests