Post by rhorne » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello,

I've discovered that some of our users are having problem checking out using PayPal Pro iFrame to pay by credit/debit card on one of our multistores. The main store works fine, it's just stores on our sub domains.

The errors are:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: order_id in public_html/catalog/controller/extension/payment/pp_pro_iframe.php on line 40
Notice: Undefined index: in public_html/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 25
Notice: Undefined index: in public_html/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 26
Notice: Undefined index: in public_html/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 27
Notice: Undefined index: in public_html/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 30
Could not connect to PayPal. Please contact the shop's administrator for assistance or choose a different payment method.
I found this post by QPHORIA helping someone out with something similar but it hasn't fixed it for me.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=149368

Can anyone help?

Opencart 2.3.0.2.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:10 am

It looks to be the same issue as the same bug still exists in the 2.3.0.2 version
Please PM me ftp access and I'll take a look

Administrator

Post by rhorne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:20 pm

PM sent.

Would an upgrade to 3.0 likely solve this or am I asking for trouble going from 2.3.0.2 as many posts on the internet suggest?

Post by rhorne » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:27 am

Qphoria wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:10 am
It looks to be the same issue as the same bug still exists in the 2.3.0.2 version
Please PM me ftp access and I'll take a look
Hi Qphoria. Sorry to be a pest but I sent you a PM and have heard nothing back. I appreciate you're a busy man but I'm under pressure at work to resolve this.

Post by rhorne » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Another solution to this is to force all users to checkout on the main store instead of the sub domain. My store is already configured so that the shopping basket transfers between all sub domains so can someone tell me how I can make the checkout process run on my main domain no matter the original source?