Post by julianashcroft » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:02 pm

When a customer tries to leave a product review, after they press the continue button they stay on the same page as if they haven't submitted their review properly. The catcha code changes to a new one. I have used a vqmod to remove the requirement for the code, but still have the same problem. Website is www.burntstuff.com I'm using 2.0.1.1 and the Default Template with Dopro theme editor.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 am

I have used a vqmod to remove the requirement for the code, but still have the same problem
More information would be needed between the disabled addition of the XML file and the addition of it. What does each result provides?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by julianashcroft » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Before I added the mod, when a customer entered a review and pressed the continue button, a new catcha code would appear as if they hadn’t entered the code correctly, but they should have moved onto a new page such as review completed or whatever. The system accepted the review though as you could see it in Dashboard/Reviews.

With the mod in place, the catcha code was no longer required, but the user still stayed on the same page.

It’s as if there is an incorrect setting on the page somewhere which doesn’t advance to the next page or acknowledges that the review has been successfully entered.

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:22 pm

With the mod in place, the catcha code was no longer required, but the user still stayed on the same page.
Since you encounter an issue with an installed extension, contact the extension developer.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by julianashcroft » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:32 am

The problem is there whether the extension is used or not.

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:44 am

If the issue occurs both ways, uninstall the extension and the Captcha extension you've installed. Then, try this extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=4773 . I still support it.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON