Post by th3d3sign3r » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 am

Ok here's my problem. Yesterday i created an affiliate partner and he is sending me clients from his website to mine. So far so good. My real problem is that he was sending me clients 2-3 days before he create his affiliate account so he is not able to get his commission from what those clients buy from my website. I know who are the clients that came from his website before he create his affiliate account and i m trying to find a solution so i can assign all those clients to his affiliate account. How could i do that manually?

Any solution/advice would be very helpful

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 am

Customers and affiliates stored in two different tables. These are two different things in OpenCart, so the only way you can do this is manually create affiliates by their customer data.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:07 pm

th3d3sign3r wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:09 am
My real problem is that he was sending me clients 2-3 days before he create his affiliate account so he is not able to get his commission from what those clients buy from my website.
It's only 2-3 days, might as well forget it?

If not you could ask a developer from Commercial Support to see if they can change it in the database for you.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom