Post by vishy972 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:51 pm

1. Hi! I have been using Opencart 2.3.0.2 for my store for a few months with no problems. I had to move my server to a new one and migrated the same earlier this week. While largely I am able to have the site working well post the migration, this one particular problem of error message is beyond what I could find a solution for. I tried to read the many forum topics on similar issues but that would not help.
This error comes in while trying to change and save details on the products node in catalog.. " _orderWarning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/signatarioco/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php:1) in /home/signatarioco/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12"

The change does get saved as I have noticed but I want to resolve the reason for this error. Can you please guide on this. It will be immensely helpful

2. The other issue I have is that I do not get customer contact note notification after the migration.I tried with new customer registrations and the customer does get a mail from the gmail id linked on opencart but it does not send the copy to the store owner.
All the configurations for email as suggested in the forums are seen. The email is working as it is sending the mails to new registering customer. Only receipt of emails seems to be affected. Please advice how to resolve this as well

Will appreciate if anyone can help urgently on the two matters
Thanks

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:01 pm

For #2 contact your hosting provider and ask them to look into mail logs.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:12 pm

If your issue is urgent, I'd suggest posting the job in Commercial Support to get paid help.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom