Post by reginamor » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi! ha ve a problem with de suscces message.
I have 3 webs, 2 with 2.3.0.3 and 1 with 2.2.0
The error that i had it's on 1 of the 2.3 and on the 2.2
What websites have in common is that they have an SSL certificate.
(the web that don't have ssl works OK)
I don't have errors on the log, so i don't know I do not know why that mistake, only apears de error 500 in that page.
What can i do?
Thanks

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm

500 means internal server error so it could be the SSL but you're probably best asking your web host.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm
500 means internal server error so it could be the SSL but you're probably best asking your web host.
Not necessary a server issue, which only host can fix. It's often just a bad database query.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Post by reginamor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 am

thekrotek wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm
paulfeakins wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 pm
Not necessary a server issue, which only host can fix. It's often just a bad database query.
and How can I find out where the error comes from?
I have no error in the server log and neither in the opencart
I don't know where to start looking

exist a database log?

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 am

Try to display the error right on screen. See this article for detailed info:

https://thekrotek.com/support/reporting-issues

There should be a PHP error instead of error 500. If nothing helps and this is a sever related error, then contact your hosting provider. It should be logged somewhere.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Post by straightlight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 am

If your store is running live, I would not suggest to enable any error logs on screen to be displayed on the store-front end but rather use the FTP root folder of your domain - > access_logs or logs folder by looking for the most recent error lines by the date and time with the index 500 . (space before and space after to focus the search from your text editor).

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 am

I have only a error log on cpanel of the hosting, but there does not say anything.
I don't have a error log on my ftp but i wrote to the support and they said that they only see this error, but i don't know what this error means, because i don't know so much of php, but I think it's just a warning, not an error

Code: Select all

[12-Jan-2018 22:14:38 Europe/Madrid] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[12-Jan-2018 22:18:42 Europe/Madrid] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
In 1 of the web has been solved, since I had just bought an extension of adwords, and testing it was when I saw the error and wrote to the developer asking for help without knowing that I was not going on the other website (at first I thought that was for the extension)
The developer has fixed it but I do not know how and on the other website I have not installed that extension so I do not think it is realated.
So now I have asked him what he has done.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 am

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:51 am

now i hace this problem with the web that that developer fix it :-\

Warning: htmlspecialchars(): charset `UTF-8;' not supported, assuming utf-8 in ../system/library/cart/user.php on line 39Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/jiziaxke/public_html/decorarconvinilos/system/library/response.php on line 12

$user_query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "user WHERE username = '" . $this->db->escape($username) . "' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('" . $this->db->escape(htmlspecialchars($password, ENT_QUOTES)) . "'))))) OR password = '" . $this->db->escape(md5($password)) . "') AND status = '1'");

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

now i hace this problem with the web that that developer fix it :-\

Warning: htmlspecialchars(): charset `UTF-8;' not supported, assuming utf-8 in ../system/library/cart/user.php on line 39
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in ../system/library/response.php on line 12

line 39

$user_query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "user WHERE username = '" . $this->db->escape($username) . "' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('" . $this->db->escape(htmlspecialchars($password, ENT_QUOTES)) . "'))))) OR password = '" . $this->db->escape(md5($password)) . "') AND status = '1'");
Last edited by reginamor on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

Ensure your database has been created with the collate option of: utf8_general_ci

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by reginamor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am
Ensure your database has been created with the collate option of: utf8_general_ci
thanks, it's was something of the php.ini that i touch
i've made change from de cpanel, that made a wrong configuration of that file