Post by aghafarokh » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:46 pm

hi everyone
i'm new to opencart and just bought my template yesterday
first of all
if you know a resource that can help me step by step to running my ecommerce website please let me know ! (how to add products , how to seo , how to secure my website and more.. )
i have a product can be selled to worldwide , NOW
1 . i have 2 domains , is there any way to set one of them to my opencart english language and the other to persian?
it means when you open the number one domain website opens with english language
and the other opens with persian language ?
2 . the product that i have is not suitable for everyone so customers need to fill a questionnaire form or exam before buying
is there any way to create this form or questionnaire ? how i can do it ?
3 . i need to give some infromations ( who we are , and how our products works and guide them to that questionnaire or exam page ) to my customers or visitors before buying on your opinion how i can do it best ?
i was thinking to pop up pages so when my website loads the pop up comes up
if you have any idea to do this please guide me if not tell me how to add pop up to my website because i did'nt know how to add pop up :D

sorry for my amateur questions ;D
thanks

Post by IP_CAM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:59 am

Well, don't take it personal, but this Place is no HOW TO GET RICH QUICK Paradise, just because
it offers a free Piece of Online Shop Software. It's more like getting a Box full of Automobile-related
Engine Parts, if one is not a Mechanic, by Hobby or Profession, all that Stuff is good for nothing.

Online Business means, to specialize, like in any other Business too, and if one is an Engineer, but
not a Seller, one needs to hire one, to make the Ideas to a profitable Business, it's as easy as that.

And the World has become a local Village, so, every online Shop fears Competition, and therefore will
sure not assist others, when it comes to KnowHow, just for the plain fun of it. And nobody plan's to build
an online Shop, to give away the merchandise for free. It's the same with Knowledge, as you sure know!
Sorry for the bad News, it's no my fault! :D
Ernie
---

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by aghafarokh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:47 am

who can help me?
hellooooooo