Post by danielstubbs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

How do I add the words "Add to Cart" after the Icon in Mobile Version of the website in 2.3.0.2 ??
Any Help is much appreciated. I have managed to remove the wishlist and compare buttons from the mobile site version, and spanned the buy it now icon to the full width, instead of 1/3 of the width. I just can't figure out how to add the text "Add to Cart" alongside the Icon, like in the desktop version of the site, now that there is enough space for it after removing the compare and wishlist buttons.

Any help is gratefully received.
Daniel.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:46 pm

It says "Add to Cart" for me:

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by danielstubbs » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks for your reply, but that's not a mobile version is it. That's the main desktop site. If you view a category page or featured products on the MOBILE site. Instead of text "Add to Basket", there is just a basket icon.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:29 am

category.tpl OC v.2.3.x

Code: Select all

<button type="button" onclick="cart.add('<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>', '<?php echo $product['minimum']; ?>');"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md"><?php echo $button_cart; ?></span></button>
It's this CSS Command, hiding the Text, in order to keep the Box from breaking the entire Layout, in smaller Resolutions.
But if you already removed the other two Values/lines, just placed below this Code Line 131, it may not matter.
<span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md">
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

PS. You could try to just make an empty <span><?php echo $button_cart; ?></span> out of it! :D
---

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland