Post by xphotodaz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:03 pm

I'm using 2.3.0.2 and when i go to view cart the Region/State dropdown is an empty field which means a customer can't estimate their shipping prior to checking out.
If i go straight to cart the region/state info is there and a customer can checkout successfully.
My way around it was to remove the shipping estimator form the view cart page but this doesn't really solve the problem. I haven't tried going back to default theme yet (to see if it's a theme issue) because i don't know what that will screw up if i chop n change.
Any suggestions?

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:49 am

What does happen when switching back to the default theme afterwards?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xphotodaz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:28 am

Not much actually. Most of the content is missing and the menu didn't work for me so i went back to my purchased theme and plodded on trying to fix my problem. In the end i got help from another developer with a work around.
I also went to Template Monster support and told them that their theme developers weren't keeping up with current version of OC. Not snidy just feedback. If i could design a template myself i would, but alas i can't.

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 am

Best to look at feedbacks and ratings before considering the purchase for something that may be regretted afterwards. Asking questions with demo sites is the key of success before purchase. ;)

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight

Guru Member

Location - Canada, ON