Post by fungandrew » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello,
We have enountered an error when trying to update the order from the backend. We login as admin and edit the order, When we try to click the "Continue" button from the Product page, it returns error. Can anyone advise how to troubleshoot the issue ? any log file we can check ?
I am not sure if I should post my question here. If not pls redirect me for the correct forum. Thanks

Attachments

update_invoice_error.jpg

update_invoice_error.jpg (83.59 KiB) Viewed 578 times

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Unfortunately I can't view attachments on this forum, what does the error say?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by thekrotek » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:20 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 pm
Unfortunately I can't view attachments on this forum, what does the error say?
Nobody can, because they're broken like basically everything else on new OpenCart site. Set "Display images within posts" to No in board preferences. This way you'll t least be able to download attached image and open it.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by fungandrew » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Thank you for the advice, I just set the display image to "NO", it should be able to be downloaded now.

Post by fungandrew » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:50 am

Hello,
We have enountered an error when trying to update the order from the backend. We login as admin and edit the order, When we try to click the "Continue" button from the Product page, it returns error. Can anyone advise how to troubleshoot the issue ? any log file we can check ?
I am not sure if I should post my question here. If not pls redirect me for the correct forum. Thanks

Attachments

update_invoice_error.jpg

update_invoice_error.jpg (83.59 KiB) Viewed 517 times