Post by rootKID » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello peepz, been a while so trying to get back into the game and right now i have 2 webshop customers.. as always i am going for OpenCart (of course :P) "from Denmark btw.."

okay so long of short. My boss at my local pizza already has a webshop, the oldest version of OpenCart (1.x).. the stable version, but the guy that did it ditched him and now the website literally looks.. well, not good.

I spoke it over with boss and he said if i could show him some good new design he would let me re-do the whole website, so guess where i am right now..

Anyhow, since it is a pizza-delivery shop he asked if it would be possible to "close orders" between 9 at night to 10-12 next morning (so basically only be able to order from website within 9 hours a day..)

is this possible? I said i would look into this but not sure since it's been a while since i have updated myself to the latest version of you guys..

Anyways i hope you guys can help a little.

Also on another note, i have been looking for a script online for a printer so that when my boss gets new orders the printer in the shop would make a "beep" sound and then automaticly print the orders. We found a temporary software for this but not sure this is a good one since we have to pay for it :/

Thanks again, hope you guys can help out also sorry for bad english, need to get back into the game again before i learn how to spell i guess hehe :P

All good, thanks again! :D

PS: If i posted this in wrong section, feel free to tell me or move it to the right section.. not sure if this part was support or discussion :P

Thanks again :)

Location - Denmark/Copenhagen

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 pm

rootKID wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm
would be possible to "close orders" between 9 at night to 10-12 next morning (so basically only be able to order from website within 9 hours a day..)
Would be pretty easy, a few lines of PHP. Just check the time with PHP and replace the Add to Cart button with a message saying orders can only be placed between certain hours. Probably use some JavaScript also for the case where a user hasn't refreshed the page for a long time.

rootKID wrote:
Also on another note, i have been looking for a script online for a printer so that when my boss gets new orders the printer in the shop would make a "beep" sound and then automaticly print the orders. We found a temporary software for this but not sure this is a good one since we have to pay for it :/
Forget that paid software, you just need a printer that can print what it receives by email - many new models have this. Then configure OpenCart to copy in the printer on order emails and job done.

rootKID wrote:
Thanks again, hope you guys can help out also sorry for bad english, need to get back into the game again before i learn how to spell i guess hehe :P
Your English is very good actually and so was your description of the issues :)

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by rootKID » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 am

Hello, thanks for the support and sorry for the delayed answer :P

The PHP part i get... but where should i put this part? Just in the .tmp/template code area? Just add in there like normal PHP code and then run it?

Also i have a new error, not sure why..

http://thai-chinese.dk/

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "common/language.twig" (looked into: /home/thaionli/public_html/catalog/view/theme).' in /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:215 Stack trace: #0 /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(139): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('common/language...') #1 /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(312): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('common/language...') #2 /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Environment.php(378): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('common/language...', NULL) #3 /home/thaionli/opencart_storage/modification/system/library/template/twig.php(45): Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('common/language...') #4 /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template.php(20): Template\Twig->render('common/language', '1') #5 /home/thaionli/opencart_storage/modification/system/engine/loader.php(85): Template in /home/thaionli/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 215

any ideas? :/

Thanks for the great help again! :D

EDITED DATE: 22-07-2017

So i just found out today that the error i just posted, wen't away the second i tried to turn off the "Maintenance mode" in the Admin Settings area... trouble with the template system maybe? :P
Anyhow still working on it.. if you find a solution before me, thanks! :P

Also note that this error occurs on another website... not my bosses website, my bosses website is another URL, here:

http://www.allespizza-kiosk.dk/
:D

Location - Denmark/Copenhagen