Post by ianhaney » Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 am

Hi

I have added a more info button to the category.tpl file in a custom theme called shovelhead and each time I click refresh on the backend side on the modifications page, it keeps causing a blank white page so checked the error log and it says the following

24-May-2017 22:05:38 Europe/London] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/broadway/public_html/store/system/modification/catalog/view/theme/shovelhead/template/product/category.tpl on line 84

How can I stop the category.tpl file being added to the system/modification/catalog/view/theme/shovelhead/template/product folder on the ftp server

I added the same button to the featured module on the home page and it works fine, it's just the issue on the category.tpl file

The code I am using is

Code: Select all

<a class="btn btn-more btn-custom" href="<?php echo $product['href']; ?>">More Info</a>
UPDATE: Sorry sussed it, it was a ocmod extension I had installed called remove refine search so disabled that and is all ok now

Can anyone help please

Thank you in advance

Location - GB

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu May 25, 2017 5:30 am

Open category from storage modification, an paste here what write at line 84.
Possible to forget to close a line using }

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by ianhaney » Thu May 25, 2017 5:51 am

Sorry have sorted it now, it was a ocmod remove refine search extension I had installed

Location - GB