Post by misdirekted » Fri May 12, 2017 2:51 am

Hello! I am trying to remove the options for Cheque and Bank Transfer when Affiliates sign up. I want to only give them the option of Paypal payments. Does anybody know how I can do this? I am running Opencart 2.0.3.1

Thanks!

Post by acidrs » Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 am

misdirekted wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 2:51 am
Hello! I am trying to remove the options for Cheque and Bank Transfer when Affiliates sign up. I want to only give them the option of Paypal payments. Does anybody know how I can do this? I am running Opencart 2.0.3.1

Thanks!
Hello Misdirekted,
You can comment out the bank and cheque options from the catalog/view/theme/default/affiliate/payment.tpl and from the catalog/view/theme/default/affiliate/register.tpl

Post by misdirekted » Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 am

acidrs wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 am
misdirekted wrote:

Thanks!
Hello Misdirekted,
You can comment out the bank and cheque options from the catalog/view/theme/default/affiliate/payment.tpl and from the catalog/view/theme/default/affiliate/register.tpl
Thanks acidrs! I attached screenshots of both files. Should I comment out the area in green & red or just the ones in green?

Attachments

register.png

register.tpl - register.png (180.62 KiB) Viewed 432 times

payment.png

payment.tpl - payment.png (149.16 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Post by acidrs » Fri May 12, 2017 4:28 am

misdirekted wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 am
acidrs wrote:
misdirekted wrote:

Thanks!
Hello Misdirekted,
Thanks acidrs! I attached screenshots of both files. Should I comment out the area in green & red or just the ones in green?
The sections in green are the radio selections. So when you click cheque it loads the text fields for entering in information the same goes for bank Transfer. You could comment out the green sections first but i believe you will still have some residue code loading aspects of each option. So to play it safe you would want to do both red and green sections.
I recently did this exact thing for a client and created a vqmod to remove both of the sections, but the files are on my NAS which is down right now.

Post by misdirekted » Fri May 12, 2017 4:41 am

acidrs wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 4:28 am
misdirekted wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 am
acidrs wrote:

Hello Misdirekted,
The sections in green are the radio selections. So when you click cheque it loads the text fields for entering in information the same goes for bank Transfer. You could comment out the green sections first but i believe you will still have some residue code loading aspects of each option. So to play it safe you would want to do both red and green sections.
I recently did this exact thing for a client and created a vqmod to remove both of the sections, but the files are on my NAS which is down right now.
That's awesome - thanks a bunch man!