Post by rjanzen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54 am

Hi there, currently I am running OC 2.3.0.2 with the default theme. I am trying to figure out the following:
1 - Which template files and location, I need to edit in order to adjust the background on the carousel from white and with a border, to transparent and no border.
2 - Which template files and location, I need to edit in order to adjust the background on the featured products from transparent to white and to change the text color.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ryan

Post by cyclops12 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:00 am

Try pressing f12 on your browser, that will help you identify which css files you need to edit

Expert Member

Post by rjanzen » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 am

turns out that the files I was looking for were the extension module tpl files. Once I found those I was then able to change what I needed. Thanks for the help. O0

Post by cyclops12 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 am

No problems, glad you figured it out :)

Expert Member

Post by viethemes » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 am

rjanzen wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54 am
Hi there, currently I am running OC 2.3.0.2 with the default theme. I am trying to figure out the following:
1 - Which template files and location, I need to edit in order to adjust the background on the carousel from white and with a border, to transparent and no border.
2 - Which template files and location, I need to edit in order to adjust the background on the featured products from transparent to white and to change the text color.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ryan
You may like my extension Visual Theme Editor to customize style of your theme. No need to know about code :)

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others