Post by damtyb14 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello my dear e-friends.

I began with selling stuff on the internet lately, but after getting everything in place, i've got the most irritating problem i've ever had with any webshop engine.

After adding anything, new product, category og information, it does appear in the shop on the website but not in the OpenCart list. The same thing happens when i want to edit any existing category. If I make any category or anything, because of this issue I do not have any access to the category afterwards. This made me stop with my business, so I just need to solve the problem as fast as possible. I hope someone will know more than me and hopefully help me with solving this issue. I'm adding screenshots in attachments.

Cheers! :)

Attachments

2.png

When making new content and saving it - 2.png (29.89 KiB) Viewed 74 times

1.png

The list after saving - nothing appeared - 1.png (33.71 KiB) Viewed 74 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 am

Post by damtyb14 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:37 am

Hello guys!

Now I've found the source of those problems.

When you're uploading new languages for your OpenCart engine, remember to enable both English and another language for your site or disable one of them AND use the same language you're using on your site, as Admin language in OpenCart settings.

I had Norwegian as the standard language on my site, and English as the Admin language. After creating new category, information, manufacturer or anything in Norwegian, the category was set in "Norwegian" version for OpenCart Admin page, and therefore it just did not appear on my English version of Admin Page. After setting Norwegian as Admin language, all of those categories which dissapeared, just appeared.

I hope that someone struggling with same stupid problem, will be able to reach this post. The topic can be now closed :D

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thekrotek and 26 guests