Post by funguru » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:10 am

OC Version: 2.3.02
Before people jump on my throat and say that this issue has been solved and that i should search for threads, please read further as i have searched everywhere.

This issue started happening very recently and to the best of my knowledge, nothing has been changed in OC. All successful orders are showing up in missing orders and are marked as cancelled.
I have checked both settings for order status and paypal order status tabs.. everything is in order as show in the screen shots.

I have even verified in paypal that IPN is enabled... however enabling or disabling that has not made any difference.

Please tell me what could be wrong as i am losing my mind over this.

Attachments

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 9.37.12 PM.png

settings order status screen shot - Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 9.37.12 PM.png (55.18 KiB) Viewed 6472 times

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 9.37.35 PM.png

paypal order status screen shot - Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 9.37.35 PM.png (66.58 KiB) Viewed 6472 times

Last edited by funguru on Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by funguru » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:15 pm

After payment, i come to page on OC which shows the order success page.. but still the order is cancelled.
I am beginning to loose hope in OC, never had so many issues with older versions.

Post by funguru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 am

Is no one else faving the same issues?

Post by Scott-N » Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 am

I just started having the same issue yesterday.

Post by funguru » Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 am

From all my research on google, i found that the issue is related to SEO url or something similar. If you check your IPN log on paypal you might see that the call back url is giving a 404 error (page not found).

I believe if we can get a hold of the correct calback url and then use htaccess to redirect then we can have this issue resolved.

Unfortunately, there is next to no help from the OC community. I used to be a fan of OC and would recommend it to everyone who wanted to sell online. The recent issues and the lack of support from OC has made me think otherwise.

I don't mind the issues, there will always be problems with any software but the lack of support kills the spirit. I wrote to OC directly as we about a bug in the system.. it took 2 weeks to get a lame reply.. it was as if the guy did not even understand the issue, but just wanted to mark the ticket as solved.

Post by funguru » Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 pm

I have solved the issue (for my OC version 2.3.0.2 at least)

The problem is with SEO url. If you see your paypal IPN history, the call back url will be yoursite.com/extension/payment/pp_standard/callback and will show a 404 error below it which means the call backurl is incorrect.

What you need to do to make this work is add a redirect in your .htaccess which is below and this should work perfectly (replace yourstite.com with your domain name)
Redirect /extension/payment/pp_standard/callback http://yoursite.com/index.php?route=ext ... d/callback

Post by Daryl Toogood » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 pm

What do you have set as the URL in the IPN settings on PayPal?

Post by funguru » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:33 pm

@daryl It does not matter, I have just entered my domain name.

Post by vtoshev » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:25 am

Your solution solved my problem, thank you very much, I could not find any information anywhere regarding this issue!

Post by glolar » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:44 pm

OpenCart 2.3.0.2.

Ever since I recently changed web hosting company for my site, I am having the same issue with all new orders showing up with an Order Status of Canceled. Nothing has changed on the site ... it is the same URL ... it was just moved to the server of the new web hosting company.

I checked my IPN history in PayPal, and the problem is not with the callback URL, as I am not getting 404 errors. However, the Status on my last few IPN transactions is showing as "Retrying", instead of "Sent" as they should be. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Attached is a screen capture of my IPN history (right click the attachment and select View).

By the way, my OpenCart store is in the \store subdirectory of my site, and the following .htaccess changes have been working fine for this site (as well as two other OpenCart sites), so the .htaccess file is not the issue:

# SEO URL Settings
# If your opencart installation does not run on the main web folder make sure you folder it does run in ie. / becomes /store/
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^skyreadyrc\.com$ [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.skyreadyrc\.com$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule ^/?$ "https\:\/\/www\.skyreadyrc\.com\/store" [R=302,L]

Really at my wit's end on this problem, as it is affecting customer orders. HELP!

Thank you.

Attachments

ipn_history.jpg

ipn_history.jpg (168.79 KiB) Viewed 5150 times

Location - San Diego, CA