Post by Mountune » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello All,

The default sliderspeed is too fast but I cant find a way of slowing it down... googling and searching the forums they all tell you to edit the "slideshow.tpl" however there is no such file in the location they all describe...

I am running the latest version 2.3 of opencart.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by Mountune on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

-----
Opencart Version = v2.3.0.2
Theme = SimpleONE Boxed

Post by Mountune » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:05 am

For some reason it started to work all of a sudden.. strange...

new question edited in post #1

-----
Theme = SimpleONE Boxed

Post by Mountune » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 pm

anyone?

-----
Theme = SimpleONE Boxed

Post by opencartboost » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Mountune » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:36 pm

how on earth during all my searching did I not find that? I will give it ago thanks

Edit -

I am having issues with this. The installation is as described however once installed I get many errors:

Notice: Undefined index: slidespeed in

/system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 13Notice: Undefined index: paginationspeed in
/system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 14Notice: Undefined index: rewindspeed in
/system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 15Notice: Undefined index: autoplay in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 16Notice: Undefined index: stoponhover in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 17Notice: Undefined index: navigation in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 18Notice: Undefined index: rewindnav in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 19Notice: Undefined index: pagination in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 20Notice: Undefined index: paginationnumbers in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 21Notice: Undefined index: responsive in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 22Notice: Undefined index: lazyload in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 23Notice: Undefined index: lazyfollow in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 24Notice: Undefined index: dragbeforeanimfinish in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 25Notice: Undefined index: mousedrag in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 26Notice: Undefined index: touchdrag in /system/storage/modification/c​atalog/controller/extension/mo​dule/slideshow.php​ on line 27

I go into Admin > Design > ​Banners > ;Slideshow​ - and there are no extra values to edit. I find the file vila FTP (slideshow.php) however I have no indication on what I can set the options too.. All I want to do is use the default slideshow but adjust the speed... no need for any other functions.

Information from the file once enabled and errors show on the website;

$data['slidespeed'] = $setting['slidespeed'];
$data['paginationspeed'] = $setting['paginationspeed'];
$data['rewindspeed'] = $setting['rewindspeed'];
$data['autoplay'] = $setting['autoplay'];
$data['stoponhover'] = $setting['stoponhover'];
$data['navigation'] = $setting['navigation'];
$data['rewindnav'] = $setting['rewindnav'];
$data['pagination'] = $setting['pagination'];
$data['paginationnumbers'] = $setting['paginationnumbers'];​
$data['responsive'] = $setting['responsive'];
$data['lazyload'] = $setting['lazyload'];
$data['lazyfollow'] = $setting['lazyfollow'];
$data['dragbeforeanimfinish'] = $setting['dragbeforeanimfinish​'];
$data['mousedrag'] = $setting['mousedrag'];
$data['touchdrag'] = $setting['touchdrag'];
$results = $this->model_design_banner->ge​tBanner($setting['banner_id'])​;​

Under " >getBanner(​$setting['banner_id'​ " do I need to enter what I have named the default banner slideshow under banner_id?
or any ideas of if I need to set values in that coding?

-----
Theme = SimpleONE Boxed

Post by Mountune » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 pm

decided to not use the plugin as it was not working and contacting the developer was a waste of time.

My theme had no slideshow.tpl in the folder shown in most guides so I copied one from a backup default theme install and edited the value from 3000 to 6000 (6000 = 6 seconds) which does the job just fine.

Nice and simple

-----
Theme = SimpleONE Boxed