Post by Amzcor » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm having an issue with products that have more than one Option values with price differences, for example my products come in different sizes as well as different lengths. The default price for a certain product is $10. If we increase the size, the price increases and if we increase the length the price also increases. How do I include both the variables in the Options menu so that when the customer chooses the size and length it increases the the price accordingly?

Post by sachin6609 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Amzcor wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:20 pm
I'm having an issue with products that have more than one Option values with price differences, for example my products come in different sizes as well as different lengths. The default price for a certain product is $10. If we increase the size, the price increases and if we increase the length the price also increases. How do I include both the variables in the Options menu so that when the customer chooses the size and length it increases the the price accordingly?
Hii

You can set two option for your product which have the size and length

You Need To add one option which is size with all size and price you need to increase

Another Option Length With all available length and price you need to increase

Thanks

Sachin