Post by kovidmart » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 am

Hello team,

I have 3 website made in opencart and all have diffrent products and varities. I want to make a another website in opencart and want to import all 3 website products in that new website. How it is possible please let me know?

** If I add product in old website then its automatic add products in new website. (i don't want links to other website) i simply want to add otherm 3 opencart website to my new all in one website.

thanks

My Opencart Website http://kovidmart.com

Location - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Post by sculptex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:49 pm

kovidmart wrote:I have 3 website made in opencart and all have diffrent products and varities. I want to make a another website in opencart and want to import all 3 website products in that new website. How it is possible please let me know?

** If I add product in old website then its automatic add products in new website. (i don't want links to other website) i simply want to add otherm 3 opencart website to my new all in one website.
The second part has a different meaning to the first part as it still suggests you want to add products to the old website and still have them added to the new one!

What I think would suit is a multicart. This allows multiple store fronts and each storefront can have its own product range enabled. Or in another way, each product can choose which stores it is available on. You administer all from the same admin and they all share the same payment method etc..

It may be worth looking into a product import/export tool for this as you can't just import tables from one to another as they will have duplicate product_id for example. And depending on how many products you have, if its less than a couple of hundred, it might be better to start from scratch (or with the store with the largest product range) and add the rest manually so you can organise it properly with categories and store availability and the like.

I hope this helps

ImageImage

Location - UK

Post by kovidmart » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply. I think you not understand my question.
I just example my question.
Like you have a eCommerce website made in opencart, magneto, or any other CMS, and i am not admin of your website. Now I want to import your products into my opencart website, and i am not want to add products single single (manual). I want it auto add or i can fetch products from your website and make an excel sheet and use import export feature and add it.

Now my question is - what is the way to fetch or auto add other eCommerce products.

Thanks

Post by kovidmart » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:21 pm

any answer about my question???

Post by sculptex » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 am

That would be a job for a developer unless you are lucky and something already exists in the marketplace.

ImageImage

Location - UK