Post by kiaraaliano » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello everyone!

Has anybody come across an extension that can add a payment link to the invoice email sent to customers?

I have some customers that come in to our physical store so i would like to create an order for them myself on my Admin backend and then email them off the invoice.

Id like it if i could include a link for PayPal payment on that emailed invoice, but currently can't figure out a way to get this to happen

Anybody have any ideas? ???

Post by imdevlper18 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi,

You mean you just want to create orders and send them payment link.
So they can make a purchase a actual purchase with that.

Opencart Extensions | Professional opencart support | Support Ticket | support@cartbinder.com

Post by kiaraaliano » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi imdevlper18,

Thanks for replying..... Thats exactly what i need.

I can make orders in the admin area easily and the customers get emailed the order/invoice but i would like the link to make payment added to that email too.

Post by imdevlper18 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Well we have one extension that helps you send quotes to customers.
The quotes can be created from admin side. And customer can pay for it from store front.

Since its quote, you can add custom prices to products as well. Once you submit the quote to customer. They receive PDF invoice in email along with link to convert quote to order.

They follow steps to make an order and make the payment.

The extension is : Dual cart : Opencart and Quotation cart

The backend quote creation is just 25% of the features present in this module. The extension can also be used to add request quote button on store front. You can turn OFF front end features and just use it from admin side.

This was the best match for your requirement which we had. So we suggested you to the way. You can click on extension above to check it more.

Opencart Extensions | Professional opencart support | Support Ticket | support@cartbinder.com

Post by madgeek.in » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:48 pm

We have recently published a new module called "Custom Payment Link". The module has been developed to address the exact same issue. Please find the features listed below( It's still in it's early stage so we are working hard to stand out) :
- Generate custom payment links for customers
- Let customers place custom order
- GSTIN number added
- Use already available store payment options

You may find the extension here: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=35367

Location - Bangalore, India