Post by Mikah » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:53 am

Hello friends, I'm having problems installing modifications, it doesn't matter if I use the extension installer or do it manually.

I'm testing this free blog extension for v 2.0.3.1:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... _license=0

The instalation goes smoothly, everything shows up in the modifications list, but when I try to access the modules I receive a "Permit Denied" and a message to contact my web admin for permission... which is me ::)

This has happened with other blogs I've tried, so I suspect is a problem in my end, not the extensions.

I have a basic knowledge of HTML and I've already made some succesfull changes to my site, I suspect this might have something to do with file permssions (I might be wrong, of course), but before starting poking around I would like to know if anyone has knowledge on how to solve this, or at least point me out in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:32 am

Did you set the permissions?

Admin --> system --> users --> user groups (Edit) ?

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by erica775 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Same thing is happening to me with the Login and Pay with Amazon module. After I paste in the keys I get the Permission Denied page. By the way - it's a clean install of 2.3.0.2. I have Unselected All and re-Selected All permissions in the admin user groups - even added new user groups with all privileges and new users in the user groups. Nada.

Post by klyn05 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm having the same error with multiple mods (not all, but permissions are set in User Groups, that is not the error). OC 2.2.

So frustrating, can't find a fix for this yet. Has anyone come across a definite fix?