Post by talalismail » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:26 am

Hi
Hope every thing is ok, i just installed the open cart 2.0.2.0 and it is looks working great, then i purchased Multi Vendor / DropShipper 2.0 (vQmod) from Waabay, and Journal Theme.

My problem is, the vendor name and his link in the product page is not exist.
If i change back the original theme the vendor link is exist and also this link drive me to vendor page which contains all the vendor details and ratings and his all products.
But in the Journal theme i cant find this link or any vendor details.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Talal Ismail
Email : talal_ez@hotmail.com
My site : http://www.bluelize.com

Please check pics below.

Attachments

Vendor_Page.jpg

Vendor Page - Vendor_Page.jpg (163.84 KiB) Viewed 2554 times

Product_Page.jpg

Product Page - Product_Page.jpg (171.3 KiB) Viewed 2554 times

Post by talalismail » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:46 am

and i have this error when i checkout:

Notice: Undefined index: vendor_id in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: commission in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: title in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: vendor_total in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: vendor_tax in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14
Notice: Undefined index: store_tax in /home/mainoperator/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_model_checkout_order.php on line 14

Attachments

Checkout Error.jpg

Checkout Error - Checkout Error.jpg (285.93 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

Post by talalismail » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:47 am

any help ??

Post by stumbleup » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Any help? i am also getting the same errors.Unable to solve

Post by andrei.bogdan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi, the issue seems to be caused by the module Multi Vendor Drop Shipper - Coded by waabay.com which may need to be adapted for one-page-checkout systems.

Please consult with the extension's developer for more information about any compatibility issues.

Andrei
andrei.opencart[at]yahoo.com
Themes and Extensions

Post by Wiggiez » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Hi ,

Anyone know how to solve this ?

Thanks

Post by viethemes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:43 pm

I recommend to use the default theme and customize it. A custom theme will conflict with many extensions.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:02 am

talalismail wrote:any help ??
Your example illustrates that users shouldn't just buy any web theme, most 3rd party web themes are of poor quality, not abiding by the OpenCart standards, see e.g. this forum thread. You should get in touch with the web theme's author and ask them for support. They'll probably charge you for adjusting their Journal theme, to add support for other 3rd party extensions like the multi vendor drop shipper extension.

In general, a good OpenCart web theme shouldn't change the template files, it should focus on the CSS, and the graphical look & feel. Anything beyond that, and it will break many 3rd party extensions!
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Randem » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 am

NEVER take serious; anyone who gives negative impact statements with no ABSOLUTE proof!
OpenCart Helpful Information * Upgrade 1.5 to 2.1 * Upgrade 2.1 to 2.2
"Why do people NEVER have enough time to do it right but ALWAYS enough time to do it over?"
DO NOT EVER GIVE SOMEONE YOU DON"T KNOW ADMIN ACCESS TO ANYTHING!
I am NOT affiliated with OpenCart