Post by bigal1 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:52 pm

I have installed Opencart 2.0.2 but the built in First Data Connect payment module does not appear to be working.
In test purchases the payment does reach First data but the sale is not recorded in Opencart - there is an error message shown in the dashboard under 'Recent Activity' as follows;
Notice: Error: Table 'databaseuser_.firstdata_order' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT * FROM `firstdata_order` WHERE `order_id` = '8' LIMIT 1 in /public_html/store/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 41Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /public_html/store/admin/model/payment/firstdata.php on line 163

On checking it appears that the requisite tables are not being added to the Mysql database - hence the error message.
As a result the order shows in the dashboard under 'Recent Activity' but not in 'Latest Orders' - it does not appear in the 'Orders' section at all and no notification emails are sent as usual.
I have installed and reinstalled Opencart and also the First Data Connect module.
I have also tried adding the tables required manually which removes the error message above, but still does not show the order. On clicking the order in 'Recent Activity' it now shows the order but with a status of 'Cancelled' which is not the status set in 'Settings' or the payment module.
Checking out using 'Cash on Delivery' completes successfully.
Any ideas on how to fix this?