Post by NetCaffe » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:28 am

Hello,

Every time I try to refresh the modification cache on the Extension, Modification page I get an error.
I tried to find solution on Google and in the Forums, but I did not find any help.
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /home/*******/neweralv.com/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 139Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/*******/neweralv.com/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 142
Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /home/*******/neweralv.com/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 152

Post by NetCaffe » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 am

"BUMP" Any help? It seems like I'm the only one with this problem, I searched the whole internet for this error... NOTHING!!! :( :( :(

I bought some extensions and after installation they require you to Refresh the Extension, Modifications cache or else they don't work. Is there another way to go around this besides refreshing it from the admin side page?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post by pprmkr » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:53 pm

loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input
One of you modifications has an error.

Remove all, refresh, and then install and refresh one by one until error appears.

Location - Netherlands

Post by viethemes » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 pm

There are some OCMOD extensions which only work on OpenCart 2.0.0.0. You should contact their developers to check it.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by NetCaffe » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:30 am

viethemes wrote:There are some OCMOD extensions which only work on OpenCart 2.0.0.0. You should contact their developers to check it.
That fixed the problem, thank you very much.