Post by criogix » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi all! I am trying to install the 2.0.1.1 but there is no way that the dashboard display as it should (you can see the attachment)...it is all messed up, can't figure out why. Tried different computers, different browsers, a total NO GO. Please help, thank you!!! :'(

Attachments

terrible mess.jpg

Help! - terrible mess.jpg (109.43 KiB) Viewed 438 times

Post by ocmobi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 am

Browsers have development consoles, check your development console. Look for console errors, javascript errors, anything that would outline a problem.

A lot of times mixing HTTP/HTTPs will cause content not to load like CSS, images, etc. and break the display of a site. Other times there's FTP transfer issues and files are corrupted in transit, use binary mode and re-transfer files in that case. Could be a few things, check the developer console. Make sure to clear cache and re-load the site if you open the developer console after the site is already loaded.

OCMobi - Opencart 1x and 2x native mobile applications, developer SDKs, Rest API, and custom services. Email us at support@ocmobi.com!

Pricing | Features | Custom Services
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram

Post by professor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:40 am

My opencart Version 2.3.0.2 flyout menu from left is now all across the top.

I did make changes to front end colors and uploaded amended bootstrap and stylesheet. I know this shouldn't cause my error on the admin dashboard display menu, but wondering if I uplaoded revised bootstrap/stylesheet to WRONG FOLDER would that be the cause?
can i get the original file(s) to replace/correct my error?