Post by uPixel » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Hi everyone,

This place stay a bit dirty because of Seller: Yanachkov and because of opencart admin.

1 purchase a module Canonical 5 in 1 PRO version. The module is support up to 1.5.5.1, but Compatibility show that is support all version.
2. send a email, leave comments, try to contact with this seller and opencart admin to get refund. waited more then one month.

And i Get Big Nothing

What will happen if we all start do same as Yanachkov and opencart admin. This place will turn into trash

Post by Felix_Ho » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi uPixel,

I check your email andrejs-s@hotmail.com or username uPixel but there is no support request you sent to our opencart support system.
I will create a case from the zendesk and cc both extension developer and your email to solve the issue.

Hope this help!

OpenCart®
PHP Developer.

更多中文教學在 OpenCart香港官方網站 !
QQ: 2039574815

Administrator

Post by uPixel » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 am

Felix_Ho wrote:Hi uPixel,

I check your email andrejs-s@hotmail.com or username uPixel but there is no support request you sent to our opencart support system.
I will create a case from the zendesk and cc both extension developer and your email to solve the issue.

Hope this help!
Thanks, currently no news from seller.

Post by uPixel » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:51 am

Hi everyone!

Be careful Yanachkov! Support ticket been created, but no solution and I don't thing solution will come up.

I am very disappointed with support and that mean all can do like yanachkov.