Post by stiablom » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi

I'm kind of a newbie on Opencart so if my question is a bit too obvious for someone, please help since I don't get it :)

I would like to have a page that list all stores/resellers that sells my products. i have found in admin that there is something called 'Store Location ' (under System -> Localisation) where I can type in multiple Stores and locations (obvioulsly). My issue is that I cannot find out how to publish or where to find it on the Front-end of my Shop

Can anyone help, please.

Post by pierzo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi
I would like to know the same thing. :)

Post by efe » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:02 am

Hi

Also had a hard time figuring this out.
After saving your branch stores or resellers in System/Localisation from Admin Panel, go back to main store settings in System/Settings.
Click Edit under Action in the Store List.
Click "Store" tab next to "General"
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
You will find the additional Store Locations you previously saved.
Tick the box or boxes and it will show on "Contact Us" page under your main location.

Hope this works with your version, mine is 2.1.0.1
Good Luck

efe

Post by lockiedownunder » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 am

We have our main store and a second store. ot them both listed on the contact page just fine.

How can I have the second store open/not hidden. At the moment you have to click it to see the detail. I want it visable as soon as I goto that page.

http://www.borderlocksmithsaw.com.au/in ... on/contact

Thanks

Post by AmyIness » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi there,
A post can be little out-dated, but many things have been changed past the time. That's why instead of "Store location" option, I suggest you use some store locator, which will for sure make its job on the preview of the shop. If somebody would like to know how to add that Google Maps module to OpenCart, then I recommend you to check this article: https://nearplace.com/blog/how-to-add-a ... -opencart/.