Post by adam858 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:56 am

Hi All :)

I have built a webstore using 2.0.0.0, generally it is working great except one thing, could be a bug, could be me!

When I sell an item the stock level decreases as expected.

When I update the order to "shipped" the stock is then taken once again.

E.g. I have 10 widgets in stock.

Customer buys one widget - stock level now 9

I post widget and mark as shipped (with "notify to customer" ticked) and the stock level now becomes 8

This happens on every sale to all items and is ruining my store at the moment :-[

Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance :)

Adam

Post by Jmin » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:54 am

I am having the same problem.

The stock level decreases even if I do the following:
delete the order
mark the order as voided
mark the order as completed

What about you? Do you have the same problem when performing above actions?

I have ran multiple testing orders, sometimes the order count is accurate, other times (happens every now and then) where the quantity is decreased by 2 rather than 1.

I haven't really made much modifications, aside from installing VQMod.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this.

Post by adevi » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:04 am

I'm not sure about this but you should definitely update to the latest version as 2.0.0.0 was pretty buggy. If you still have the same issue then I would file a bug report.

Post by Jmin » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:08 am

adevi wrote:I'm not sure about this but you should definitely update to the latest version as 2.0.0.0 was pretty buggy. If you still have the same issue then I would file a bug report.
I didn't notice my version is outdated. I have 2.0.0.0. I see that the latest version is 2.0.1.1, but the upgrade txt file says, "THIS IS FOR UPGRADING EXISTING OPENCART 1.5.x STORES ONLY"

Does that mean I can't upgrade? ???

Thank you for the suggestion. I am not sure if it is a bug or if it is just OP and I are having this problem.