Post by jahir3819 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:43 pm

I have been getting ready for new website and was checking all the functionality. When I click "forgotten password" for user login and submit continue without any input to the email address field throws below fatal error. If i give any data to the input field, it works. I have been checking this issues on all forums but could not help it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: E-Mail to required! in /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/system/storage/modification/system/library/mail.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/catalog/controller/account/forgotten.php(44): Mail->send() #1 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerAccountForgotten->index() #2 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #3 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #4 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #5 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action)) #6 /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/system/framework.php(103): Front->dispatch(Object(Action), Ob in /home/adprpcim/public_html/gadgetberry.com/system/storage/modification/system/library/mail.php on line 67

Post by thekrotek » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Issue with what? The error says for itself: recipient's email is required and you don't enter it. I don't see any issues.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by jahir3819 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Thanks Krotek. Issue is the error thrown with the blank page. Error should be shown like this https://prnt.sc/kxnpso but we are getting like this https://prnt.sc/kxnpyq

Post by thekrotek » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Judging from the error message, there's some modification, which makes changes to mailer. Probably, this is what's causing the issue.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member