Sorry if these are newbie questions. I did search around but couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for.
Ok, so basically, I've got a band and we cant to sell MP3's that we've created via the store. Now, here comes the questions.
1) Say for example, another band wants to sell their mp3's on our store, is there a way they can submit or upload their material to us, so we can host / sell it?
2) When I link my download to the product link, I'm no longer allowed to checkout as a guest. Why is this?? Is there a fix for this?
thanks for the help. Again, sorry if these are silly questions.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:44 pm
2. In OpenCart, downloads are linked to your account download page. Since guests don't have accounts, code is added to ensure that people can't checkout as guest if a product in their cart has a download associated.
- Posts: 18242
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests