Post by stonehinged » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Migrating quite nicely from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.2.1 with an obvious exception on the homepage of my admin screen (dashboard page).

Seeing this error at the top:

Warning: fopen(/Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/system/logs/test): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 116Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 118Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 120Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 123

And this error just below the menus:

Notice: Undefined variable: error_logs in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/admin/view/template/common/home.tpl on line 23

Ideas?
Last edited by i2Paq on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: split, renamed and moved

STONEHINGED
Handcrafted, Semi-Precious Jewelry
http://www.stonehinged.com/

Location - US

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 pm

means your folders are not writable

The following folders need to be writable:
download/
image/
image/data
image/cache
image/cache/data
system/logs
system/cache

Try setting them to chmod 0775

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by stonehinged » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Thanks Q! That did the trick. I thought I had set these permissions but it must not have taken the first time. Reset using Terminal access and got it all resolved!

STONEHINGED

Location - US

Post by stonehinged » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Stumbled upon another issue with my migration from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.2.1. Trying to validate order placement with Flat Shipping ship method. I do have a vqmod script that has an edit to the PayPal pay method text, but have tried removing that and still get the error.

Notice: Error: Unknown column 'shipping_code' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
INSERT INTO `order` SET invoice_prefix = 'INV-2012-00', store_id = '0', store_name = 'Stonehinged', store_url = 'http://localhost/~stlockridge/shop/', customer_id = '1', customer_group_id = '8', firstname = 'Steve', lastname = 'Lockridge', email = 'stlockridge@gmail.com', telephone = '502-857-9536', fax = '', shipping_firstname = 'Karen', shipping_lastname = 'Lockridge', shipping_company = '', shipping_address_1 = '1120 Lantern Creek Ct.', shipping_address_2 = '', shipping_city = 'Aurora', shipping_postcode = '80010', shipping_country = 'United States', shipping_country_id = '223', shipping_zone = 'Colorado', shipping_zone_id = '3625', shipping_address_format = '{firstname} {lastname}\r\n{company}\r\n{address_1}\r\n{address_2}\r\n{city}, {zone} {postcode}\r\n{country}', shipping_method = 'Flat Shipping Rate', shipping_code = 'flat.flat', payment_firstname = 'Karen', payment_lastname = 'Lockridge', payment_company = '', payment_address_1 = '1120 Lantern Creek Ct.', payment_address_2 = '', payment_city = 'Aurora', payment_postcode = '80010', payment_country = 'United States', payment_country_id = '223', payment_zone = 'Colorado', payment_zone_id = '3625', payment_address_format = '{firstname} {lastname}\r\n{company}\r\n{address_1}\r\n{address_2}\r\n{city}, {zone} {postcode}\r\n{country}', payment_method = 'PayPal (pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest or use your existing account)', payment_code = 'pp_standard', comment = '', total = '307', affiliate_id = '0', commission = '0', language_id = '1', currency_id = '2', currency_code = 'USD', currency_value = '1', ip = '127.0.0.1', forwarded_ip = '', user_agent = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2', accept_language = 'en-us,en;q=0.5', date_added = NOW(), date_modified = NOW() in /Users/stlockridge/Sites/shop/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

STONEHINGED

Location - US

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Shipping code is one of the new fields for 1.5.2
Did you run the upgrade script?
Try running it again, after making this small change:

1. EDIT: install/upgrade.sql

2. FIND:

Code: Select all

DROP TABLE oc_return_product;
3. REPLACE WITH:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS oc_return_product;
Then load the page:

http://yoursite.com/install

Administrator

Post by stonehinged » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks again Q! Following the upgrade.txt instructions with 1.5.2.1 it would appear that I did NOT run the upgrade.sql script but I'm now seeing in another post where your hard work will help things get much more efficient going forward.

Would this typically be done first before anything else or last?

Just open up phpMyAdmin and import the script to run?

Thanks so much for your help! From one who is not a seasoned coder, I greatly appreciate your time and assistance!

STONEHINGED

Location - US

Post by stonehinged » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

Hey Q, made the edit to upgrade.sql recommended and just went back and re-ran the install after reading some instructions found. Either after the edit or running a second time, it looks like my flat shipping issue has gone away!

Many thanks again!

STONEHINGED

Location - US

Post by torresmaeri » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks Q..appreciate your help, I'm having the same error on checkout and it works fine now :) Cheers!

Post by lperagallo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 am

Hi,

My update to the new version failed with the error about the return_product. The erro is at teh bottom of this post. I tried the fix listed here, but all that did was make different errors. I needed to get my cart back up so I restored all the files I backed up . I was unable to restore the database and I am working on trying to figure out why. I used my ISP tools and I can't get the file to re import into a new file.

BUT the cart is working except that I get the following error if I process a return.

Notice: Error: Table 'peragallo ei.ocartreturn_product' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT *, CONCAT(r.first name, ' ', r.last name) AS customer, (SELECT SUM(rp.quantity) FROM ocartreturn_product rp WHERE rp.return_id = r.return_id GROUP BY rp.return_id) AS quantity, (SELECT rs.name FROM ocart return_status rs WHERE rs.return_status_id = r.return_status_id AND rs.language_id = '1') AS status FROM `ocartreturn`r ORDER BY r.return_id DESC LIMIT 0,20 in /home/www/hobby-drones.com/opencart/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

I do not know how to fix this other than restoring the database. Everything else looks like it is working. When I tried to update originally tried to update I went directly to the latest update. Here is the error I got when I tried to run the update script:

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/www/hobby-drones.com/opencart/install/model/upgrade.php on line 63
Could not Execute: DROP TABLE ocartreturn_product;
Unknown table 'ocartreturn_product'

So is there any hope in getting this update done without having to restore my data base. If so what do I need to fix to get the update to work?

Thanks,
lou

Post by lperagallo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 am

OK. I was able to get the database re-imported after I was able to get some help from my ISP, but I still get this error when I attempt to process a credit.

Any idea what I can do to fix it?

Error is:

Notice: Error: Table 'lperagallo_ei.ocartreturn_product' doesn't exist
Error No: 1146
SELECT *, CONCAT(r.firstname, ' ', r.lastname) AS customer, (SELECT SUM(rp.quantity) FROM ocartreturn_product rp WHERE rp.return_id = r.return_id GROUP BY rp.return_id) AS quantity, (SELECT rs.name FROM ocartreturn_status rs WHERE rs.return_status_id = r.return_status_id AND rs.language_id = '1') AS status FROM `ocartreturn`r ORDER BY r.return_id DESC LIMIT 0,20 in /home/www/hobby-drones.com/opencart/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Post by Qphoria » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 am

return_product table was dropped in 1.5.2
Sounds like some files didn't get updated and are still using the 1.5.1.3 files

Administrator

Post by lalonshine » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm

I have tried the reinstall but get this warnings

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vigocos/public_html/install/model/upgrade.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vigocos/public_html/install/model/upgrade.php:63) in /home/vigocos/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vigocos/public_html/install/model/upgrade.php:63) in /home/vigocos/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

i still dont have any checkout options i need help urgently or need to rever to the previous version

Post by Qphoria » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

You can ignore that error from the upgrade file

checkout options should not be related to this.

Administrator

Post by zeromold » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 pm

What a disaster!

Got the following errors after upgrading from 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.2.1:

Notice: Undefined variable: currencies in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/view/theme/shopcart/template/common/header.tpl on line 275 Notice: Undefined variable: languages in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/view/theme/shopcart/template/common/header.tpl on line 309
Notice: Undefined variable: text_cart in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/view/theme/shopcart/template/common/header.tpl on line 343

Notice: Undefined variable: text_cart in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/view/theme/shopcart/template/common/header.tpl on line 383

Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66Notice: Undefined index: count in /home/chemical/public_html/pillowrama/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66

Post by Qphoria » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:10 am

wow.. a few tiny errors.. such a disaster.. the only disaster is the inability to search for the errors as they've been answered 50 times now and takes less time to fix than posting yet another thread on the topic.

Administrator