Post by saamalam » Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Is there any script to upgrade catalog script as well. It only upgrade the database tables and still some errors on Setting in Admin. How can the old catalog to run after the upgrading??

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

Post by phatmaxi » Sat May 11, 2013 2:42 am

saamalam wrote:Is there any script to upgrade catalog script as well. It only upgrade the database tables and still some errors on Setting in Admin. How can the old catalog to run after the upgrading??
I'm guessing, if the catalog isn't working, you didn't reassign the layout or the import messed up somewhere. My catalog imported just fine, I had to assign a layout via admin.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 am

Post by marconoom » Fri May 31, 2013 3:56 am

After upgrading Opencart from 1.4.9 to 1.5.5.1 with the Beta3 upgrade script.
And trying to login in the admin and got the following message:

Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM user WHERE username = 'admin' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('Pekin2008'))))) OR password = '24eb59f2813ecf2dbd192254bd13fb14') AND status = '1' in /var/www/vhosts/almacenesgaribay.com/httpdocs/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

So any feedback is appreciated.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm

marconoom wrote:After upgrading Opencart from 1.4.9 to 1.5.5.1 with the Beta3 upgrade script.
And trying to login in the admin and got the following message:

Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM user WHERE username = 'admin' AND (password = SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1(CONCAT(salt, SHA1('Pekin2008'))))) OR password = '24eb59f2813ecf2dbd192254bd13fb14') AND status = '1' in /var/www/vhosts/almacenesgaribay.com/httpdocs/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

So any feedback is appreciated.
Did you run the 1.5.5.1 built-in upgrader after running the 1.4.x to 1.5.x upgrade script?

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by erikiva » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi, First of all thanks for doing the upgrade scrip.

I have run the upgrade twice, I thought the first time I might have done something wrong so I reapeated the whole thing more carefully. I am doing it on the localhost, first I made sure the whole thing worked on the localhost and then run through all the steps up to 12 without problems, and in both scripts it said the result was correct.
However the actual site doesn't show anything (source code for it is totally empty) and the admin page shows the fields for username and password but the button doesn't show and enter doesn't work, it doesn't send anything at all.

Anybody know what might have gone wrong? I have just seen the same or something similar happened to someone else but there's no reply to his comment...I'll keep searching but I hope someone here can help me.

Thank you

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 pm

erikiva wrote:Hi, First of all thanks for doing the upgrade scrip.

I have run the upgrade twice, I thought the first time I might have done something wrong so I reapeated the whole thing more carefully. I am doing it on the localhost, first I made sure the whole thing worked on the localhost and then run through all the steps up to 12 without problems, and in both scripts it said the result was correct.
However the actual site doesn't show anything (source code for it is totally empty) and the admin page shows the fields for username and password but the button doesn't show and enter doesn't work, it doesn't send anything at all.

Anybody know what might have gone wrong? I have just seen the same or something similar happened to someone else but there's no reply to his comment...I'll keep searching but I hope someone here can help me.

Thank you
First off, running twice is not recommended as that can cause duplication of some options.

But your other issue seems to stem from the same problem that other people have had... they can only count to 5... for some reason you think that just because you ran the upgrade part that you should stop reading the rest of the steps in the guide. Running the upgrade script is barely the half way point.

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Upuaut » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:47 am

Ran and got the following errors :

Code: Select all

OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

The following errors occured:

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_error_filename', 'error.log') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (@id, 'config', 'config_description_1', @dat) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_catalog_limit', '12') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_admin_limit', '20') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_compression', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_review', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_limit', '8') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_position', 'home') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_status', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_sort_order', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption` (`option_id`, `type`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_id`, "select", `sort_order` FROM `storeproduct_option`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_description` (`option_id`, `language_id`, `name`)SELECT `product_option_id`, `language_id`, `name` FROM `storeproduct_option_description`; Table 'upuaut_store.storeproduct_option_description' doesn't exist

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_value` (`option_value_id`, `option_id`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_value_id`, `product_option_id`, `sort_order` FROM `storeproduct_option_value`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_value_description` (`option_value_id`, `language_id`, `option_id`, `name`)SELECT `pov`.`product_option_value_id` , `language_id` , `pov`.`product_option_id` , `name`FROM `storeproduct_option_value_description` AS `povd` INNER JOIN `storeproduct_option_value` AS `pov` ON `pov`.`product_option_value_id` = `povd`.`product_option_value_id`; Table 'upuaut_store.storeproduct_option_value_description' doesn't exist

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!

OpenCart.com
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've backed out and restored to 1.5.4.1for the moment.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Qphoria » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 am

Upuaut wrote:Ran and got the following errors :

Code: Select all

OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

The following errors occured:

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_error_filename', 'error.log') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (@id, 'config', 'config_description_1', @dat) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_catalog_limit', '12') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_admin_limit', '20') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL , 'config', 'config_compression', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES (NULL, 'config', 'config_review', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_limit', '8') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_position', 'home') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_status', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storesetting` (`setting_id` ,`group` ,`key` ,`value`) VALUES (NULL, 'latest', 'latest_sort_order', '0') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE setting_id=setting_id; Column 'setting_id' cannot be null

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption` (`option_id`, `type`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_id`, "select", `sort_order` FROM `storeproduct_option`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_description` (`option_id`, `language_id`, `name`)SELECT `product_option_id`, `language_id`, `name` FROM `storeproduct_option_description`; Table 'upuaut_store.storeproduct_option_description' doesn't exist

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_value` (`option_value_id`, `option_id`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_value_id`, `product_option_id`, `sort_order` FROM `storeproduct_option_value`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `storeoption_value_description` (`option_value_id`, `language_id`, `option_id`, `name`)SELECT `pov`.`product_option_value_id` , `language_id` , `pov`.`product_option_id` , `name`FROM `storeproduct_option_value_description` AS `povd` INNER JOIN `storeproduct_option_value` AS `pov` ON `pov`.`product_option_value_id` = `povd`.`product_option_value_id`; Table 'upuaut_store.storeproduct_option_value_description' doesn't exist

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!

OpenCart.com
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've backed out and restored to 1.5.4.1for the moment.
umm... so you already HAD 1.5.4.1?
and you totally missed the first post and title of this thread that specifically states "14x to 1.5.1.2"?

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by pphasiakl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 am

hi,

Im stuck on step 12 on the instructions list.
i cannot find the index.php files as stated in the instruction.

can someone clarify it to me??

many thanks!!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 pm

pphasiakl wrote:hi,

Im stuck on step 12 on the instructions list.
i cannot find the index.php files as stated in the instruction.

can someone clarify it to me??

many thanks!!
Did you upload the files from the latest version of opencart? the install folder from that zip comes with an index.php file

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by aledigit » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm

I am trying to upgrade from 1.4.9.5 to 1.5.5.1 running the script, but after running it I have the follow error message:
OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

The following errors occured:
Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `product_tag` (product_id, language_id, tag) SELECT product_id, language_id, tag FROM `product_tags`; Duplicate entry '49-cosmetici-2' for key 'PRIMARY'

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 am

Post by pphasiakl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:59 am

Qphoria wrote:
pphasiakl wrote:hi,

Im stuck on step 12 on the instructions list.
i cannot find the index.php files as stated in the instruction.

can someone clarify it to me??

many thanks!!
Did you upload the files from the latest version of opencart? the install folder from that zip comes with an index.php file
Thanks for the help.. ive done what you said and manage to upgrade the version. but ive encountered other problems. Ive open a thread for that..

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=105599

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:39 pm

aledigit wrote:I am trying to upgrade from 1.4.9.5 to 1.5.5.1 running the script, but after running it I have the follow error message:
OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

The following errors occured:
Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `product_tag` (product_id, language_id, tag) SELECT product_id, language_id, tag FROM `product_tags`; Duplicate entry '49-cosmetici-2' for key 'PRIMARY'

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.
Did you run the script twice by any chance? It says it sees a duplicate record like it had been run before. Just ignore it and continue onto step 12

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by LightYourFire » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am

Hi. I am upgrading from 1.4.x (can't get into my admin anymore to see exactly which version it was) to 1.5.5.1

I read the instructions at least 10 times beforehand, but I got a loooong list of errors after running the upgrade script (following is an excerpt...the total characters 35820 exceeded maximum 20000 to post the whole list :-(

What do I do now??

OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)
LINE 292: [2] mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

The following errors occured:
Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_customer MODIFY cart text NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_customer'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_customer ALTER ip SET DEFAULT 0; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_customer'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product ADD measurement_class_id int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '' AFTER height; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product ALTER length SET DEFAULT 0.00; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product ALTER width SET DEFAULT 0.00; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product ALTER height SET DEFAULT 0.00; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_discount ALTER quantity SET DEFAULT 0; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_discount'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special ALTER price SET DEFAULT 0.0000; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special ALTER date_start SET DEFAULT '0000-00-00'; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special ALTER date_end SET DEFAULT '0000-00-00'; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_category MODIFY image varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_category'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_category_description MODIFY meta_description varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_category_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon ALTER date_start SET DEFAULT '0000-00-00'; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon ALTER date_end SET DEFAULT '0000-00-00'; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_manufacturer MODIFY image varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_manufacturer'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product MODIFY model varchar(64) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product MODIFY image varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product ALTER measurement_class_id SET DEFAULT 0; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_description MODIFY meta_description varchar(255) NOT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_image MODIFY image varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT NULL COMMENT '' COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_image'

Could not execute this query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `oc_lightyourfire_se_weight_class`; DROP command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_weight_class'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_address DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_address'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_category DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_category'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_category_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_category_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_country DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_country'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon_product DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_coupon_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_currency DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_currency'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_customer_group DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_customer_group'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_download DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_download'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_download_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_download_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_extension DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_extension'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_geo_zone DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_geo_zone'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_information DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_information'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_information_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_information_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_language DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_language'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_manufacturer DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_manufacturer'

Could not execute this query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS oc_lightyourfire_se_measurement_class; DROP command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_measurement_class'

Could not execute this query: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS oc_lightyourfire_se_measurement_rule; DROP command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_measurement_rule'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order ALTER customer_id SET DEFAULT 0, DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_download DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_download'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_history DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_history'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_option DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_option'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_product DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_product'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_status DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_status'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_order_total DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_order_total'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_discount DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_discount'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_image DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_image'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_value DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_value'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_value_description DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_option_value_description'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_related DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_related'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_special'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_to_category DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_to_category'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_product_to_download DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_product_to_download'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_review DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_review'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_setting DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_setting'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_stock_status DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_stock_status'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_tax_class DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_tax_class'

Could not execute this query: ALTER TABLE oc_lightyourfire_se_tax_rate DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin; ALTER command denied to user 'opcart@l37511'@'s377.loopia.se' for table 'oc_lightyourfire_se_tax_rate'


The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Post by LightYourFire » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 am

Me again :)
While waiting for the moderators to approve my previous post to be able to get help, I have reinstalled all my back-ups and am at least back to square 1, and able to get into my admin.

My current version is 1.4.9.3

I have really, truly read all the instructions more than 50 times now, and I'm very sorry but I still have questions :-/

1) My current 1.4.9.3 stores file in \admin_login, but 1.5.X updates want to store them under \admin....is this playing a part in my difficulties somewhere?? And how do I deal with it? Should I upload to \admin or to \admin_login?
2) I considered lowering my ambitions and instead of upgrading directly till 1.5.5.1, updating to 1.5.1.2 (which the Beta upgrade script was originally created for). But the upgrade file for 1.5.1.2 says "If you have 1.4.x, DO NOT use this upgrade until you have upgraded to 1.5.0 first". Do I upgrade to 1.5.0 first??? And if so, where does the Beta upgrade script fit into the sequence of events???
3) As I said, I'm REALLY sorry if I am just hopelessly stupid, but I have read the instructions over and over and over and over again and I still interpret that sometimes it says run Beta script first, and somewhere else it says update OpenCart to 1.5.X and then run Beta script. PLEASE tell me which is correct!

I have no core changes or other modules installed on the site except for a payment module I bought from Q a couple years ago, plus a 'Redirect Manager' to help tidy up old links - so I don't think anything on my site is making this difficult.

Anxiously awaiting answers and help :-)

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Post by LightYourFire » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Just to save time for anybody who was going to offer help for my previous post....16 hours and a lot of frustration later, it's updated and working :-D

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Post by daniel2008 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 am

Hi Q,

I followed the step of Beta3-14x-to-15x-upgrade-step-by-step.txt to update my OC V1.946
to V1.512 first, and to V1.551 later. The first update is ok. But there are some problems as follows,

1. After updating to V1.512, it seemed that vqmod would cause trouble in the local xampp server,
even using latest version of vqmod. Vqmod installation was successful but the local homepage and
admin page could not be entered with the error:
'Fatal error: Class 'Url' not found in E:\xampp\htdocs\OC1513\admin\index.php on line 54'
I've read the related thread. Maybe it is .htaccess issue but I don't know how to let it work.

2. During the upgrade from V1.496 to V1.512, I'm a little confused with the description of
Step 12 after the success at Step 10 of upgrade-14x-to-15x.php.
'STEP 12. RUN THE BUILT-IN OPENCART UPGRADE FOR v1.5.1.3 or LATER by visiting:
http://mysite.com/install/index.php' '
To my understanding I should use upgrade not install. As the installation script need me to
delete my database first. In that case how can I get my database back to work after updating?

3. Can I assume that the right upgrade process should be from V1.4x to V1.512 first, then from
V1.512 to further V1.5x? It can't be directly from V1.4x to the latest version 1.551. As I found
there are 109 tables in V1.551 but only 90 tables in V1.512 after the updating.

4. Are the layout parts same between V1.512 and the latest V1.551? Is there a better way to backup
the layout parts only without adjusting them every time due to the errors during the updating or
re-installing process?

5. I'm testing the whole updating procedures locally. It will surely take more time when I implement
a real update online in future. My last question: is there a better way to make a quicker upgrading
shift online?

May I have your suggestions? Many thanks,

Daniel

http://www.smartebuy.com.au/ http://www.myleathers.com.au/ http://www.cctv4oz.com.au/ http://www.origreen.com.au/


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm


Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:39 am

1. vQmod has nothing to do with upgrade.. but yes you will need the latest version of vQmod when all is said and done. The url error seems more related to some mod trying to reference url the wrong way. Possibly one of your vQmod scripts for 1.4.x

2. The install script is smart enough to detect if it is install or upgrade. If you are getting the "Install" page then you missed the step about not overwriting your config.php and admin/config.php files. Basically the installer checks those files. If the expected Constants are not set in these files, then they are assumed to be empty.

3. No. You should go straight to the latest version of OpenCart. This script will upgrade the DATABASE to the equivalent of 1.5.1.2, The built-in upgrade script that comes with opencart 1.5.3 and later will take it the rest of the way. If you did upgrade to 1.5.1.2 first... that is fine.. but be sure you do not use this script again to upgrade from 1.5.1.2 to the latest as that is all handled by the built-in upgrade script.

4. Layout parts?! the only layout stuff that changed was from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 which you wouldn't have even seen if you came from 1.4.x. As far as your cart in your scope, layouts are new in 1.5.1.2 and they haven't changed since.

5. Honestly it shouldn't take longer than 5 mins to upgrade if you follow the steps.

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by daniel2008 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 am

Hi Q,

Thank you for your reply which I expected so much.

At the present stage I'd successfully updated from V1.4x to V1.512 then V1.541.
But when I update further to V1.551, the following error occurred and could not
overcome after trying many times with the same process locally.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\xampp\htdocs\OC1513\system\database\mysql.php on line 22
3. No. You should go straight to the latest version of OpenCart. This script will upgrade the DATABASE to the equivalent of 1.5.1.2, The built-in upgrade script that comes with opencart 1.5.3 and later will take it the rest of the way. If you did upgrade to 1.5.1.2 first... that is fine.. but be sure you do not use this script again to upgrade from 1.5.1.2 to the latest as that is all handled by the built-in upgrade script.
From your post can I assume the better way to update from V1.4x to the latest version is from V1.4x to V1.53 then
the latest? How many tables should be included in the database of the latest version 1.551? As I found the quantity
may differ from 90 tables in V1.512, 99 tables in V1.541 to 109 (?) tables in V1.551.
4. Layout parts?! the only layout stuff that changed was from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 which you wouldn't have even seen if you came from 1.4.x. As far as your cart in your scope, layouts are new in 1.5.1.2 and they haven't changed since.
I asked this question simply because I have to adjust or change the layout from its default mode after every updating
from V1.4x to V1.5x. If there is a way to export or backup only layout part for V1.5x, it'll be great convenient for me
to import or restore the layout back. My present way is backup the whole database. It is good for a local database
without change. But for an online mode data is changing, the local backup applying to the online restore will have
data missing issues.
5. Honestly it shouldn't take longer than 5 mins to upgrade if you follow the steps.
I found copying upload files to the server was a time consuming process. So what I can figure out is to set up a folder
in the root for the updating version. After all testing are ok, just move from the folder to the root with a few of
config files changed.

Looking forwards to your further suggestion. Thanks,

Daniel

http://www.smartebuy.com.au/ http://www.myleathers.com.au/ http://www.cctv4oz.com.au/ http://www.origreen.com.au/


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm


Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 am

daniel2008 wrote: At the present stage I'd successfully updated from V1.4x to V1.512 then V1.541.
But when I update further to V1.551, the following error occurred and could not
overcome after trying many times with the same process locally.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\xampp\htdocs\OC1513\system\database\mysql.php on line 22
This comes down to your server not allowing enough time for all the changes to execute. Best bet would be to ask your host to temporarily change it to 60 secs max exec time just so you can do the upgrade. Then they can change it back if necessary.
From your post can I assume the better way to update from V1.4x to the latest version is from V1.4x to V1.53 then
the latest? How many tables should be included in the database of the latest version 1.551? As I found the quantity
may differ from 90 tables in V1.512, 99 tables in V1.541 to 109 (?) tables in V1.551.
No.. that is the opposite of what I just said. I said go straight to 1.5.5.1.
A website is made up of 2 main pieces. Files and Database.
Files are files.. they are static and easy to update.
Databases are complex. Updating them requires commands to be executed on the database itself.
So copying new files is done in one step.
Upgrading the database requires 2 steps... one that takes you from 1.4.x to 1.5.x
And then a second script that updates you all the way to 1.5.5.1.
The end result is the same. You still end up with a fully upgraded 1.5.5.1.

To make a simpler to understand analogy:
Man 1 takes a flight from Chicago to New York
Man 2 takes a flight from Chicago to Ohio, then Ohio to New York. It required 2 steps, but he still gets to where he is going. He didn't buy a ticket from Chicago to Ohio, and then buy another ticket from Ohio to New York. He bought one ticket with a layover.

I asked this question simply because I have to adjust or change the layout from its default mode after every updating
from V1.4x to V1.5x. If there is a way to export or backup only layout part for V1.5x, it'll be great convenient for me
to import or restore the layout back. My present way is backup the whole database. It is good for a local database
without change. But for an online mode data is changing, the local backup applying to the online restore will have
data missing issues.
This question still makes absolutely no sense to me. I think you may be misusing the word "layout" as it exists in opencart. If you mean "theme" then you will need to get a new theme after upgrading to 1.5.x as older 1.4.x themes will not work on 1.5.x
I found copying upload files to the server was a time consuming process. So what I can figure out is to set up a folder
in the root for the updating version. After all testing are ok, just move from the folder to the root with a few of
config files changed.
Well yes file copying can take a while.. A better method is to take the download... extract it to a folder on your desktop. Then make a new zip file from the root location of the store (inside the upload folder). Then upload that to your site. That should only take like 60 secs since it is zipped. Use Cpanel's built in File manager to extract it on your webserver. It will automatically overwrite everything and only takes 10 secs. From there the files are done and you only have to run the upgrade steps to bring the database up to date.

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests