Post by ocartman » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Finally got it working, i would revert back after i would see the errors in this module and i assume were old modules.
I imagine i have so much old code in the directory from upgrading the software, it would be nice if this was somehow removed during the upgrade.
I did notice that my options all had doubles so i deleted one of them.

thanks for the help.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

ocartman wrote:Finally got it working, i would revert back after i would see the errors in this module and i assume were old modules.
I imagine i have so much old code in the directory from upgrading the software, it would be nice if this was somehow removed during the upgrade.
I did notice that my options all had doubles so i deleted one of them.

thanks for the help.
Yea sometimes the options are duplicated because in 1.4.x if you have
Product A
- Color : Red

and
Product B
- Color : Red

The script tries to merge the colors into the option table resulting in 2 Color: Red entries

As far as extra files, you "could" rename the admin, catalog, and system folder before uploading the new files, then copy the config.php file from the renamed admin folder to the new admin folder before continuing with the built in upgrade script that comes with the version you downloaded.

OpenCart 2.0.x Mod Update Info

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by viperarchery » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:09 am

Ok I just did the beta upgrade and I'm getting all these errors. Can someone help me determine what I need to do? Im not sure where to go from here...
Here are the errors:
OpenCart 1.x Upgrade Script (BETA)

The following errors occured:

Could not execute this query: SELECT @dat:=`value` FROM oc_setting WHERE `group` = 'config' and `key` = 'config_description_1'; Unknown column 'group' in 'where clause'

Could not execute this query: SELECT @id:=`setting_id` FROM oc_setting WHERE `group` = 'config' and `key` = 'config_description_1'; Unknown column 'group' in 'where clause'

Could not execute this query: SELECT @dat:=`value` FROM oc_setting WHERE `group` = 'config' and `key` = 'config_welcome_1'; Unknown column 'group' in 'where clause'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `oc_option` (`option_id`, `type`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_id`, "select", `sort_order` FROM `oc_product_option`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `oc_option_description` (`option_id`, `language_id`, `name`)SELECT `product_option_id`, `language_id`, `name` FROM `oc_product_option_description`; Table 'vipera6_ocar197.oc_product_option_description' doesn't exist

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `oc_option_value` (`option_value_id`, `option_id`, `sort_order`)SELECT `product_option_value_id`, `product_option_id`, `sort_order` FROM `oc_product_option_value`; Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'field list'

Could not execute this query: INSERT INTO `oc_option_value_description` (`option_value_id`, `language_id`, `option_id`, `name`)SELECT `pov`.`product_option_value_id` , `language_id` , `pov`.`product_option_id` , `name`FROM `oc_product_option_value_description` AS `povd` INNER JOIN `oc_product_option_value` AS `pov` ON `pov`.`product_option_value_id` = `povd`.`product_option_value_id`; Table 'vipera6_ocar197.oc_product_option_value_description' doesn't exist

The above errors occurred because the script could not properly determine the existing state of those db elements. Your store may not need those changes. Please post any errors on the forums to ensure that they can be addressed in future versions!