Post by gemmo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 am

Whenever I try to make a clean new installation of Opencart (either 1.5.0.5 or 1.4.9.5, it makes no difference) I get an error message at the top of the homepage that seems to indicate that some scripts are trying to generate page headers more than once. The rest of the page displays OK. The message is:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_1730c8ad1ab017d38a926f4c8304c727, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gemmocom/public_html/index.php:96) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11

When I go to mywebsite.com/admin, the homepage doesn't load at all. The message is:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_1730c8ad1ab017d38a926f4c8304c727, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gemmocom/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gemmocom/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gemmocom/public_html/admin/index.php:75) in /home/gemmocom/public_html/system/engine/controller.php on line 29
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/gemmocom/public_html/admin/index.php on line 74

I successfully installed v 1.4.9.5 a few weeks back. My hosting co says its not their problem. The website is http://www.gemmotherapy.com

I would gratefully appreciate any help. Thanks

Post by rph » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Seems fine now. I'm guessing your host screwed up your session privileges and they fixed it?

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by gemmo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Ryan, thanks for checking. It's weird that it works now. I guess you're right...

Post by frishops » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:46 pm

try this:

It helped my site.

-delete the mods.cache and checked.cache file from vqmod folder

-delete all cache files from vqmod/vqcache

-second check there is any Extension installed through OCMod if any then Go to Admin and clear and refresh the modification.

Your Local Store.
http://www.frishops.ca
http://www.frishops.cn

Location - Quebec, Canada