I'm upgrading my shop to 22.214.171.124 and am testing by installing it into a sub folder first of all.
I copied the existing public_html folder into a new folder - kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk
- Imported the 126.96.36.199. database into the new one
From here I followed the instructions that were apart of the "Beta3-upgrade-14x-to-15x-YES-OPTv4.zip" zip file:
- Renamed config.php and admin/config.php to 'config.bak'
- Downloaded OC 188.8.131.52 from opencart and uploaded the files over to kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk
- Renamed 'config.bak' back to 'config.php' in both the main folder and admin/ folder.
- Updated the URLs and paths in both config files
- Ran the upgrade script (http://kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk/kgix/in ... to-15x.php - There were some execute errors - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423141758.jpg
At this point the instructions say to post these errors in the forum post and wait for a reply from OC to review.
However for the sake of trying to complete the install, I proceeded anyway:
- Visited http://kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk/install/index.php and started the upgrade process. Which completed successfully - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423142456.jpg
- Deleted the install folder
So after the upgrade, the products don't load. I'm assuming this is because of those errors when I ran the "upgrade-14x-to-15-x.php" file - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423141758.jpg
Therefore I'm posting these errors to the OC forums - if anyone can offer some advice / fix then any help would be gratefully received.
With many thanks,
old Version, as on the image shown below, by comparing a v.184.108.40.206 DB with
one of a v.220.127.116.11, you will find out, why Upgrades will not work, as planned,
since the OC Upgrade function has no influence on creating different Tables
and their Content. You therefore need to UPGRADE your 18.104.22.168 DB, by example
by use of a Service like this:
I would advise you, to make a clean OC v.22.214.171.124 Install, or better, install the
latest 126.96.36.199_rc Release ever built, since it contains a range of fixes, still found
in v.188.8.131.52, to make sure, to have the best edition of that Version:
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/tr ... 306fb75707
you can find info on this by reading here about as well:
oc_db_differences.jpg (96.2 KiB) Viewed 411 times
For Sale: Turnkey Top URLs with Opencart installed!
OpenShop Admin + Opencart V-Pro Test Site: http://www.velomech.ch
For more Information, please contact me at: email@example.com
Free OC Fixes + Mods from the largest Github OC Archive on Earth,
512+ Repositories full of Wisdom for OC v.1.5.x - v.2.3.x
Github Opencart Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests