Post by ranu70 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi change my server, after uploading to other one i am getting the following error on my OC admin panel after login

Warning: fopen(/home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/system/download/test): failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 73
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 74
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 75
Warning: unlink(/home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/system/download/test): Is a directory in /home/tinkex8l/public_html/rs156/admin/controller/common/home.php on line 80

Please help !!!
Thanks

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Failed move-over process. Besides, the system/download folder does not contain any sub-folders by default. If you are not sure on how to move your files between servers, you could always submit a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum for professional assistance.

You can also create those sub-folders in your system/download folder and setting the CHMOD recursive settings to 0755 but without guarantee of success.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON