Post by smellyjsb » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 pm

I had my site made for me but seem to have no way of installing any extensions - what am i missing ? I am in desperate need of a pop up window to tell people i am away before entering site - i had one which was a code i typed into....extensions - modules - welcome - add module then put code into source box but cant find it now. Text was just updated and module enabled or disabled - simples...please help
Mel

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:42 pm

No OC version posted. Contact the extension developers regarding each extensions you have installed in order to resolved those issues and if those extensions do not originate from the original ZIP file downloaded from opencart.com

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by smellyjsb » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:11 pm

thank you for your reply - sadly the person who made my site has closed - i have a hosting company and just admin access to my site - nothing else - nothing installed on my pc which i built the site from. I can change some of the settings on my page but have no option to install upload etc any extensions.

the one i was given was just text which i added in the module box via admin on site and it gave the pop up/ :(

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Well, you need to show us something like a link to your Shop, then,
we at least get an idea what you're talking about.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by cyclops12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Expert Member

Post by sarthakinfotech » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:48 am

hi,
you may undo whatever you applied at your site and you may search for similar extension with active support

Good Day,
Jagruti
opencart tips and tricks ,
opencart blogs , opencart extensions/themes , custom development.

Location - india