Post by hawkij » Thu May 18, 2017 12:01 am

Hello, I wonder if someone can shed some light on the following error I am getting when trying to access the admin side of the site:

Notice: Use of undefined constant HTTP_SERVER - assumed 'HTTP_SERVER' in /home/sites/peterlloydrallying.co.uk/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_header.php on line 9

after asking my hosting company about this they state the error is the following:

peterlloydrallying.co.uk AH01215: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant HTTPS_SERVER - assumed 'HTTPS_SERVER' in /home/sites/peterlloydrallying.co.uk/public_html/index.php on line 75: /home/sites/peterlloydrallying.co.uk/public_html/index.php

It relates to the following:

// Settings
$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "setting WHERE store_id = '0' OR store_id = '" . (int)$config->get('config_store_id') . "' ORDER BY store_id ASC");

foreach ($query->rows as $setting) {
if (!$setting['serialized']) {
$config->set($setting['key'], $setting['value']);
} else {
$config->set($setting['key'], unserialize($setting['value']));
}
}

if (!$store_query->num_rows) {
$config->set('config_url', HTTP_SERVER); < RELATES TO THIS.
$config->set('config_ssl', HTTPS_SERVER);
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP version 1.5.6.2

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

check your admin/config.php has a define for HTTP_SERVER and the url ends with a trailing slash '/'

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by kuebantall » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Have you ever installed extension module with vqmod?

If so, try disabling the extension module you have installed.

Im newbie on OpenCart
Jasa Pembuatan Website,Jasa Pembuatan Website Wordpress,Jasa Desain Grafis Profesional,Jasa Pembuatan Toko Online,Jasa SEO Berkualitas

Location - Desk Table