Post by mark4785 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:53 am

I am trying to set my store up so that it can be accessed from a new domain name.

I have installed a domain alias and pointed it to the home directory of my virtual hosting account.

I have then proceeded to input the new domain name into the /config.php and admin/config.php file. After making this change I can access the store from the new domain name BUT none of the product pictures load up. What am I doing wrong?

Note: I have cleared my browser cache and cookies so this is not a cache issue with my computer.

Regards,
Mark.

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:18 pm

mark4785 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:53 am
I am trying to set my store up so that it can be accessed from a new domain name.

I have installed a domain alias and pointed it to the home directory of my virtual hosting account.

I have then proceeded to input the new domain name into the /config.php and admin/config.php file. After making this change I can access the store from the new domain name BUT none of the product pictures load up. What am I doing wrong?

Note: I have cleared my browser cache and cookies so this is not a cache issue with my computer.
Make sure you updated your nameservers with your domain registrar and check your .htaccess file to make sure there is not a redirect to the old domain.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by kuebantall » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Try exporting your database via phpmyadmin, and try to replace all urls in the old domain, with your new domain url.

You can open your .sql file using notepad ++.

After the old url changes, try importing your data base back to phpmyadmin.

Im newbie on OpenCart
Jasa Pembuatan Website,Jasa Pembuatan Website Wordpress,Jasa Desain Grafis Profesional,Jasa Pembuatan Toko Online,Jasa SEO Berkualitas

Location - Desk Table