Post by Igirus » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:31 am

Hey,
i have Sapotaceae theme here is demo seller is bad doesn't answer for any support... I need help from you guys.
On mobile device when i try to choose the language by clicking at flag, there is no link and dropdown switcher just closes. But in pc browsers works well.
may issue be in bootstrap CSS but where?
Last edited by Igirus on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:23 am

Why do you call the Fellow a bad Seller, after all, he did NOT sell anything to you, I assume, so, he does not owe you anything !?

I addition, it's a weird setup, and full of custom Scripts too, so, better don't expect someone, to be able or willing to assist, if you want this really done, you have to publish such posts in the commercial Section of this forum.
Good Luck
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Igirus » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:50 am

Actually i BOUGHT this premium theme from he and support didn't get as was described. So IP_CAM you are not right.
Anyway do some body know why in mobile version language switcher not klickable?

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:55 am

Well sorry, then it must be another Theme, the one you linked really comes for free!
But then, probably nobody knows, exept for the Seller, where to fix it.
Ernie

5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Igirus » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:16 am

Premium theme is same like lite but with a little bit more functions. And is not in marketplace here. Only lite version is here. But the way theme have anothers not critical bugs that will be good to fix...

And I found the issue by my self. Need to change in css dropdown-backdrop position: from fixed to static! ;D
Looks that bootstrap have a little bug.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:29 am

... is not in marketplace here

Good for you, to got it fixed. But just to inform you, generally, Themes, solely offered and bought OUTSIDE of OpenCart, are usually not 'handled' here, because only one would be able to assist, using the exactly same theme, and if DEV's are not willing to let OC have it's Share on sales, it would not make much sense, to help their Customers here, to fix their Code. :D

Nothing personal, just information !
Good Luck ;)
Ernie

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Igirus » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Yes, therefore i left link to the lite version because the same issue in both. Anyway i think this is bootstrap bag and can be in another themes, so i just informed how to fix it ;) But still for android didn't help. Mobile page on android is different than on iOS.

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 am

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by OsamaMaghawry » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:18 am

Hi,

It happened with me couple of days ago and no one could help!

Just clear all your cookies including cashed images and files and try again. I did so and works fine right now.

Good luck

Post by Igirus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 am

OsamaMaghawry wrote:Hi,

It happened with me couple of days ago and no one could help!

Just clear all your cookies including cashed images and files and try again. I did so and works fine right now.

Good luck
Are you talking about mobile pages?

Post by OsamaMaghawry » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Yes, if you have language or currency response problem as you explained above