Post by hong24 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Dear All,

I would like to know how to fix the issue if you can help me

I upload and configure the Simplify Chinese Language and Currency. But I find that the page can't change the language , and currency . When I click the language , parts of language and currency can't change for the currency, I need to click the china currency to make the product change from HKD to CNY. Could you please advice on this issue?

I attached the screenshot for your review.

Thanks,

Hong

Attachments

currency.JPG

currency.JPG (16.66 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

Language.JPG

Language.JPG (22.09 KiB) Viewed 2122 times

Post by gogoweb » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 pm

When you click on language switcher it will change the language ONLY. You need to click 2nd time to change the currency since those two are completely different things.

However what starts to sound logical to me is that there could be some relation between language and currency like for english / HKD or USD and for chinese / CNY and achived with 1 click.

This is not what opencart does by default but I can digg around probably come up with some cool mod to create relation btween language and currency.

Tell what you think about this idea??

All mods | OpenCart Bulk Related Products Ultimate Edition |GeoIP hide Prices / no add to cart by country| CSS override | Direct link to checkout / skip add to cart / buy now link | AUTO pilot - reward & purchase points