Post by rale » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello!
I need help for data feed , please check this:

This is info from page:
Warning: require_once(/home/nadohvat/public_html/system/library/customer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nadohvat/public_html/datafeed_shopmania_opencart.php on line 126

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nadohvat/public_html/system/library/customer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php') in /home/nadohvat/public_html/datafeed_shopmania_opencart.php on line 126

I cant fix that, and this is page where is code:
https://www.nadohvatruke.rs/datafeed_sh ... encart.php or use file from post to check.
My OC is 2.0 and this file is for 1.5 but i need use that and fix errors.
if any know what need to do, please help.

Attachments

Post by straightlight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:56 pm

The 4 decimal value version of Opencart has not been provided. Either the defined server path is invalid from your config.php and admin/config.php file or you have incomplete / corrupted files of Opencart. See if the system/library/customer.php file does exist on your file server. If not, re-upload all files from your host file manager console by extracting the downloaded ZIP file from opencart.com or from Github Opencart - not over FTP. This should resolve the problem.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by rale » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Thank you, i havent that file on my OC, i go to try to fix.

Post by rale » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm

i add that files and script not work properly, now is problem with special prices, but when administrators from shopmania off special prices, script work good.
What can be problem now?

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm

rale wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm
i add that files and script not work properly, now is problem with special prices, but when administrators from shopmania off special prices, script work good.
What can be problem now?
You'd need to be more specific and detailed about the issue you're encountering in order to assist you.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON