Post by glolar » Sat May 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello,

My store uses an OpenCart template (OpenCart 2.3.0.2).

I am not sure if Order Totals is the correct forum section to post this, but I think so. Please let me know if not.

While checking out, in Step 5: Payment Method, if I enter and apply a coupon code, I get a 500 Internal Server error after checking the Terms and Conditions checkbox and clicking the Continue button (which SHOULD take me to Step 6: Confirm Order, but doesn't). After some time on Tech Support with my Web Hosting company, they tell me they are seeing the following error:

"Script timed out before returning headers: index.php, referer: https://www.skyreadyrc.com/store/index. ... t/checkout"

The error only occurs if I enter and apply a coupon. If I don't enter a coupon, clicking the Continue button on Step 5: Payment Method takes me to Step 6: Confirm Order, without any issues.

NOTE: If I enter and apply the coupon code in the CART (as opposed to entering it during CHECKOUT), I don't get the error. Attaching a screen capture to describe what I am talking about.

This is causing SERIOUS issues with my customers, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

opencart_error.jpg

opencart_error.jpg (200.97 KiB) Viewed 5287 times

Increase Your Child's I.Q.
iPad Wallpapers
Turtle & Tortoise Screen Savers

Location - San Diego, CA

Post by thekrotek » Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Most likely one of your modifications causing it. It's not possible to say which modification specifically without looking into your issue.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member