Post by Ozfarmer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:44 am

Hi, guys, we are using v2.2 and some dishonest customers are using the store credit more than once as it's not being deducted. I know that the order status needs to be changed to "complete" to activate removal. But the issue with that is we don't normally change the orders to "complete" until 10 days later. Is there a modification anyone knows of that can deduct it after its used on each order? I seem to remember v1.5 did that?
Thanks.

Location - Australia

Post by sachin6609 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Hii

Did You try after the clear the cache and refresh the modification .??

Thanks
Sachin

Post by Time111 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:39 am

Ozfarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:44 am
Hi, guys, we are using v2.2 and some dishonest customers are using the store credit more than once as it's not being deducted. I know that the order status needs to be changed to "complete" to activate removal. But the issue with that is we don't normally change the orders to "complete" until 10 days later. Is there a modification anyone knows of that can deduct it after its used on each order? I seem to remember v1.5 did that?
Thanks.
Go to System > Settings > Option > Under Checkout subheading "Complete Order Status" there you will see multiple checkbox options, select Processed or whatever you have for shipped status apart from Complete.