Post by oase » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi @ll,

I installed the Min/Max Order Module via FTP. I'm running opencart 2.2.0.0 with vqmod installed in the newest version.
After the installation I tried to edit the settings for the new modul, but when in click on the pencil icon to get to the edit page i get following error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model sale/customer_group!' in /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:78 Stack trace: #0 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/admin/controller/total/minmaxorder.php(118): Loader->model('sale/customer_g...') #1 [internal function]: ControllerTotalMinMaxOrder->index() #2 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(45): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 [internal function]: ControllerStartupRouter->index() #5 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(45): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #7 /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/system/engine/front.php(29): Fro in /home/dankebauerphp/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 78
I don't know how to solve the problem. Over a week i tried to reach the developer Qphoria via opencartguru.com and opencart.com. He/she never responded back. So our customer is very upset because this issue.

Anybody who can help me?
Thanks in advance.
René Glanzer

Post by oase » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:46 pm

After contacting the developer, she/he took a look at the system.
The problem was, that the mod was not in the actuel version. She/He updated the mod to the newest version and now it is working perfectly.