Post by pashasho » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi
How can I remove the price of "pickup" shipping method so it does not show any price (in the check out page and either in the invoice) and the delivery service take the shipping cost from my costumer?

Post by Johnathan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:10 pm

You can't easily change the $0.00 price that is displayed without modifying a bunch of core files, so I'd recommend you just leave that in there. To edit the shipping after the order has been placed, you could use Edit Order Line Items, which will let you manually edit any of the line items on the order. Once you've made your shipping calculations for the order, you can edit it using that extension, and then contact the customer to get payment for the entire order (or collect it when they pick up their order at your store, if that's what they're doing).

If you need a way to collect payment after the order has been placed, I also have a Collect Payment Later extension which can do that. You may or may not need that, depending on how your customers pay for their orders.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator