Post by becauseinterwebs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:27 am

I got this working. The path in the mod file is incorrect. It should be set from:

<file path="catalog/model/shipping/usps.php" error="log">

to

<file path="catalog/model/extension/shipping/usps.php" error="log">

Also had to uninstall/reinstall the USPS shipping extension.

Post by lindalittlehat » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am

I'm using Open Cart 2.2.0.0. and this module is not working properly. My site was updated in July 2017 and the current module was installed.
My two problems are:
- All rates are totally wrong for the different shipping options. As an example, the cart shows $5.95 for Priority Small Flat Rate, but the price should be $7.15.
- First Class postage is not showing as an option
Has the module been updated? Is there a problem with it working for 2.2.0.0?

Any help is appreciated! I do not know how to do coding or fix any code. Thank you!

Post by JeffroDH » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 pm

lindalittlehat wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am
I'm using Open Cart 2.2.0.0. and this module is not working properly. My site was updated in July 2017 and the current module was installed.
My two problems are:
- All rates are totally wrong for the different shipping options. As an example, the cart shows $5.95 for Priority Small Flat Rate, but the price should be $7.15.
- First Class postage is not showing as an option
Has the module been updated? Is there a problem with it working for 2.2.0.0?

Any help is appreciated! I do not know how to do coding or fix any code. Thank you!
The rate issue you were having was due to the extension pulling commercial rates by default. That has been changed. Commercial rates can still be pulled, but it requires uncommenting a code block in the XML file.

First-Class options are fixed as of the latest version.

Also, a PSA for all: Any time you update your OC version, it may break any and all of your extensions. This mod supports all versions up to Opencart 3. And support for version 3 is coming soon. After updating, you will want to remove this extension and reinstall the appropriate version.

Post by JeffroDH » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:03 pm

becauseinterwebs wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:27 am
I got this working. The path in the mod file is incorrect. It should be set from:

<file path="catalog/model/shipping/usps.php" error="log">

to

<file path="catalog/model/extension/shipping/usps.php" error="log">

Also had to uninstall/reinstall the USPS shipping extension.
Apologies for the late response, didn't get a notification on this forum.

Looks like you found and fixed a copy/paste error. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, It's fixed in the latest versions.