Post by TheDruid » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 am

Hi All

Totally new to OpenCart and stores in general really. Managed to configure opencart fine and everything seems to be working great. I do have one issue though which i'll try to explain as clearly as possible.

I live in the UK. My supplier is in America. I am going to sell to people in the UK but there is obviously a different cost per product I ship over here. Not only that but I will also be selling to people in America and there will be a cost associated with that too. I'm going to use the UPS option. My question is simple. If I go for this option and create the relevant UPS account will all my postage be worked out for me based on weights I put next to each product when the user checks out and selects their postage or will there be further extensions I'll need to install?

Im only selling to America and UK for now but Europe maybe added at a later date.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Yes, if you sign up for a UPS account and use it with the built-in UPS extension, it will retrieve the UPS rates based on the weight of the items in the cart, as well as the origin and destination locations for the order.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator